Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Girl Drug Dealer free weed?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Tyler Bro, Dec 2, 2012.

1. So as the title states, I know this girl that slings weed every now and then but she is my X-gf so do you guys think if I fuck her again, could I get free weed or nah?

2. Why don't you just fuck her sister and blow smoke in her moms face? Sorry if that was too much, but it appears as if morality has already gone out the window.

3. Have sex with her after a deal

4. Couldn't hurt to try lol

5. probably not if she onyl slings weed from time to time

6. ........try. The worst thing that can happen is you have sex and still have to pay for weed like normal.

7. The only dealers I know that are stupid enough to give out free bud for sex are all dudes.

The girl dealers I've had are bigger hustlers than the guys, forreal haha

8. I mean, why not?

9. i guess you broke up with her for a reason.
    just becareful and don't get hooked with the chick again. but nothing like some booty and weed. specially if it's from the same person. (girl)

10. Sounds like a plan, but I would fuck her mom too.

11. Might as well! If she doesnt give you free weed atleast you got some pussy

12. It turned out to her ripping me off, I paid 15$ for 1.6 of reggie. I'm done here. haha

I fucked her though. ;)

13. I was just coming in to say it's funny how guys have the assumption their fuck services are that mindblowing that they'd get thrown a deal, and that every chick is so scatterbrained that if you fuck her she'll give you the world rather than make money like she should.
    But...

...seems like the lesson was learned eh?
    Hope it didn't throw your confidence in your skills that much man, or that it was worth the while...me, man I wouldn't fuck with ex's at all, don't even want to be around 'em.

14. Truest statement I've seen in a while

15. Dude yes. She probably won't GIVE you weed but she will prob smoke you up and sock your cock off

16. I'm assuming that he was the one who broke up with her and that she wants him back, so based on that, "the assumption [his] fuck services are that mindblowing that [he]'d get thrown a deal" isn't that crazy.

But I do get where you're coming from, and I also agree with the rest of your post ahaha :D

17. From a females point of view...

Fuck no.

18. If she's a weed slinger and hot...why the breakup???!?!?

19. No way I can answer this without knowing the quality of the weed..
    Dank=fuck
    Reg, mid, = ehhhh