Girl doesnt text back randomly, what to do?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by goham, Jun 9, 2011.

1. I've been texting this girl for the past couple weeks and im starting to really like her. She lives a couple hrs away and did have a boyfriend (until yesterday they broke up.) I texted her yesterday having a normal convo w/out saying anything about them breaking up. After a few texts she didnt respond back to a question I asked her- if she decided yet if she was going to meet me at the beach this wkend...(I asked her a few days ago and she said she would let me know but its 2 days til I leave so I felt like i should ask her again) -she also knows my family is going to be there so she might be a little nervous about it or whatever idk..

Anyways my question is, would you text a girl back in the kind of situation or wait for her to text back? I mean she did just break up with her bf so I was thinking about texting her saying something like:
    "Hey didnt hear back from you yesterday hope your doing ok. I just saw on facebook that you and your bf broke up...wanted you to know im here if you need to talk. I been there before and i know it could be tough. Hope your having a good day. ttyl."

Is that good to text her or is it too much...? Should I even text her back at all? :confused_2: This kind of shit happens to me all the time and I always feel like I handle it wrong..

2. Your best off just waiting it off, if she wants it she'll respond eventually bro.

3. Don't text her, that's a little too much. I don't know how well you know her, but its best you give her space on the whole breakup thing.

Text her the day before your suppose to meet up, "hey you still down for tomorrow?"

4. yea what ive learned with girls is if they really want to hang out or text you they will. its not hard to tell if their not into it

5. yeah dont text again or mention the break up.

let HER come to you...let HER tell you. otherwise you look like a guy with a raging hard on trying to get the sloppy 2nd's...ya digg?

6. Don't sound desperate for pussy bro, let it come to you on it's own. Keep ya pimp hand strong :devious:. Holla at some chick at the beach and hit her up next week, no need to put her phone on blast.

7. Bitches love the guys that make it seem like YOU'RE too good for THEM.

8. :laughing: 'I've been there' LOL

9. A fucking lot of people don't realize that electronic communication is awkward as hell. Esp. in something as short as a text, if you misplace one single word, you look like a huge douche. Which is what probably happened to you.

Wait till you can see her in person or talk on the phone.

BTW obviously wanting a chick is probably their biggest turn-off.