girl crutches....hit it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by scarz, Feb 9, 2010.

1. #21 LosAngelesFresh, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2010
    Lmfao, neg rep me all you want cock sucker , I could give a fuck. :wave:

Edit: And I don't buy anything said in this thread, so yes, it is definitely toilet paper worthy as are you.

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR

2. u fucked a girl ur not a vigren....u fucked a girl in the ass while she eats out her best friend ur not even close to being a virgen

3. This thread makes me lulz. I love it!

Cyph3r has a great idea ;)

Edit: Please work on your spelling man, or don't. I'll still enjoy this thread either way!

4. hit it.

besides will give you a cool story later.

5. You wanna pop a crippled girls cherry?

Then have her constantly following you around with that damn clinking of metal poles with every step?

God speed sir..

6. haha i'm pretty sure you should start with missionary. doesn't sound like she could maintain doggy for too long.
    or maybe get her up on something higher than yourself, so you can stand and she'd be laying down on like a table. sounds like the best option for this case, and an all around solid position, haha.

7. I'm far from a grammar nazi...I looked the other way when you spelled virgin like this "virgen".....but "vigren", now you're just being lazy.

8. I find it hard to believe you when you continue to spell "virgin" wrongly...I would find it weird hooking up with a girl that needs permanent crutches....but then again.....cripples need loving too....I mean....why do you think Timmy from southpark is always pissed? It's because Jimmy is getting all the loving.

Timmy just gets fed up with it.....watch this cripple fight!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWk6RgQbPVc]YouTube - South Park Cripple Fight[/ame]

9. i think after this you can edit that to you fucked a cripple girl

word man. thats what im saying. you're gonna have yourself a stalker

lmfao i died at the clinking of metal poles hahaha. o mna

but dude. like if you want to go out with her then go ahead and fuck her.

but you cant just fuck her and leave her like with most girls. god will thunder clap you with bad karma.

dont do it man

10. haha, it wouldn't let me rep you again, i owe you one.

11. LOL I just lost it

12. Tap dat azzzzzzzz, and be prepared for the repercussions.

13. Is that you in the avatar Sir elton john?

14. fuckin learn to use punctuation and correct spelling. I feel like I am reading something a retarded chimp wrote when I try to read your posts.

15. yea its a horrible pic i need a better one

16. #36 Stigma, Feb 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2010

Spoken like a true gentleman!!

This is the best post I have read in a LOONG time!! LOL

17. uncanny

[​IMG]

18. lol this makes me laugh cuz on FB i was supposed to put a pic of a celeb that i look like now i know which one

19. You just confused the fuck out of me.

But in answer to you original question, just fuck her, you obviously want to. And she's just on crutches, that doesn't mean her pussy's in a different place, just fuck her like she's someone you're fucking. Duh.

EDIT: I just had to say lol at the number of times I said fuck... lol

20. lol i got the image of her pussy being in a difrent place lol or its sideways HAHAHA