Girl Coming Over for a Movie

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChannelFourNews, Nov 12, 2012.

1. So I had a one night stand with this girl about a month ago and have recently occasionally small talking with her again. I didn't really get to know her that well but she was really hot and chill. I was thinking about seeing if she wants to come over and watch a movie. Do you think she might read that wrong? and if she does come over do you think I should put a move on her? I plan on asking her and just kinda see how she acts when she comes over.

2. dude, ask her over. watch a fucking movie, enjoy it and see where it goes.

if you want to date her, hint that/ If you wanna fuck, make sure you have a condom

Stay lit :)

3. does she smoke? just ask her if she wants to smoke out, then when you guys blaze ask her if she want to head back to your house and chill and catch a flick, see what she says

4. obviously if you invited her over it means you wanna fuck her brains out. if she cant understand that then she's blunt

5. if she says yes, she probably wants the D :hello:, if not cut your losses and move on to the next one, good luck and good vibes brotha

6. Put the D in the V.

7. Just throw it in her vag.

8. This thread provides great advice!

Put the D in the V

9. hopefully the dvd menu gets a good workout if you know what i mean.

10. Just ask.her, if she wants to watch the movie, she wants the d. If not, no. Dont you have her over for a movie and not fuck her OP, I will be very dissapoint.

11. roll up a blunt and get stoned with her. everything will work after that

12. roll a blunt, get the handcuffs out and ready, and call her

13. roll up a blunt and jackoff a rabbit

14. ^ i always forget the handcuffs

15. why would he need to jack off with a girl in the room

16. i just wanted to be a follower :(

17. Dont worry bro you follow.

18. #18 MeekMillzNicaaa, Nov 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 15, 2012
    You had a one night stand with her, and you want to watch a movie with this girl? N by the sounds of it you are trying to relationship her lol bad idea dude she's a slut. one night stand with a stranger lmfao. think how many guys did that, can you really trust that hoe or do you even want a girl like that? i know i don't

LMFAO nice name op. shit i might see you on the channel 4 news death by a rare fast acting massive aids that was given to you by a carrier. aka that gir.l

19. I see your intentions clearly.

20. Whatever you do man, here's my advice. Don't be a pussy, act like she wants to fuck you, not the other way around