Girl cheated? Help!?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SirTokex1215, Jul 23, 2011.

1. So theres this chick we've been pretty much dating since high school graduation. Well she comes over to chill at my place and the girl lives about 15 miles away. So instead of me having to take her ass all the way out there she usually finds a gfs place to stay at.
    We decide since she can't find a place to just crash at my place, well shit starts to get awkward when I take her to this deal where I was picking up a half . She just chilled in the car so it's no biggie but she started actin quiet. Then apparently she doesn't need to spend the night because she's got a ride! This guy named Jon is picking her up to go to a party o his and she would get dropped back off here in the morning. She's been to this guys party's before and all that happens is she gets shitfaced and annoy people.
    The next day when she's over the whole time I'm with her she keeps bothering me " it's bugging me to tell you but your gonna hate me, your gonna get mad, etc. " " I want to tell you because we can't have secrets "
    Apparently she got so shitfacce she fucked a dude and blew another. And her excuse is really I had no idea. And the only she told me is because "she loves me that much that she felt like she had to tell me" I want to give her the benefit o the doubt thats why all I did was SHUN her for the rest of that day but what should I do?? For the rest of he night she continued sending heartfelt texts about how she loves me ,, knows she fucked up ,, and would understand if I broke up with her but wants me to understand....

SO WHAT DO YOU THINK FELLOW BLADES???

2. dude that bitch is a slut, DIPSET HOMIE DIPSET

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2ozFTlcCXU]‪Julez Santana ft Cam'ron - Dipset‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

For real though my man, she had a threesome while u were dating? I wouldn't stay with that piece of shit of a human being if you payed me.

3. #3 SoCali, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lmao dude you're fucking funny
    DIPSET HOMIE! I'm ripped and I started cracking up as soon as I read this

4. #4 drawz, Jul 23, 2011
    Second that motion. If she did it once she'll do it again, and probably done it before. And even if its the first and only time, although highly unlikely, you'll never be able to rebuild trust after something like that. Everytime she's out you'll be wondering if she's suckin and fuckin her heart out, and it'll eventually lead to more fights and more pain. Might as well end it now.

Sources: personal experience.

5. She exhibited skany and selfish behavior, so leave her alone! Otherwise, you will get hurt again and again. I will give her props for wanting to be honest, but she fu cked and sucked two guys!! You can do better, but don't get caught up in that gay Dipset nonsense. Those queens definitely prefer homies over hoes, lmao!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fzuXQF_wIU&feature=related]‪Gangstalicious - Homies Over Hoes Uncut/Uncensored‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

6. Seriously man if you stay with that bitch you have no backbone. That shit just made me vomit in my mouth when I read it.

7. Kick that bitch to the curb. Alcohol isn't an excuse for cheating.

8. Where I'm from we say "lose that hoe"
    Getting cheated on is awful and knowing you got cheated on isnt something you should have to drag along with the relationship.

There are many fish in the seven seas

9. Yo dont hate on the dipset man, Julez may not be able to rap but did you see that swagger strut he had comin outta that cadillac? Beautiful :smoke:

But yea OP your story was difficult to stomach just reading it. Do yourself a favor and roll up a nice fatty hit up the boys and go find some real women. And if it is too short of notice hit up the strip club, for some reason I always seem to have an awesome time at those places.

10. Resentment would be a pretty big demon to battle if you stayed with her. You obviously haven't been with her that long ("since graduation") it's probably best you cut your losses. Maybe she made a mistake, maybe she really regrets it. But you gotta respect yourself enough to walk away when someone dishonors the relationship in such a way.

No reason you couldn't start things back up with her down the road if you really want to. But her priorities seem very different from yours, at the moment, even with the little evidence were are presented with. She changes plans without consulting you, ditches you for a party (and doesn't ask you to go with her), is vague and shady about her reasonings, cheats on you several times, then manipulates you into not being mad or "pre-forgiving her" before she comes clean. Sounds like she is more interested in her own pleasure and happiness than building a relationship with you.

One final thought, alcohol lowers our inhibitions and judgment so that we do things we wouldn't normally do sober; it doesn't make us do things we would never do. Alcohol is never an excuse. Life is about the choices we make.

11. yooooo i gotta ask, your sig is a Nickatina verse amirite? :smoke:

12. Then she comes over, kisses u with DICK'S on the breath. Smokes your sack. And she coulda just stayed over fucked and blew u. Don't just drop her, Diss her. Let her know she a NASTY and u are to good for her. It's called self respect.

13. For real don't do this to yourself. Just let her go. You will only regret it if you decide to stay with her and she does this shit again. If you do not think its going to happen again, then you may just be naive. Don't worry there are plenty of women in the world.

14. Introduce her whore ass to the curb. Then bang her best friend.

15. Also get her to suck some of your boys off first. Be a friend.

16. #16 SoCali, Jul 23, 2011
    You got it homie. It's magical blazing music. ;)

Fucking hilarious lol, I actually read the last half aloud before I started busting up laughing.

17. Fuck that bitch dude, if alcohol is going to make her fuck some dude and blow another. That just proves she has no self control man, and you don't want a girl like that. It'll just keep happening if you let it slide one time.

18. #18 InstaBlaze, Jul 23, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2011
  19. Break up with her, start working out and eating healthy, and get a better more respectable mature women. Imagine if you marry her and have kids, your kids would have a drunk hoe that sucked off some random dude while getting pounded for a mom, don't do that to your kids:laughing:

20. id get some freakin revenge. set it up so she walks in on you getting blown. then flip her off and say paybacks a bitch or some classy remark hah