Girl at my school

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by iSmokeLI, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Hey guys, theres this girl at my school who i've never really talked to before untill like last week. I barely know her and shes only in probably one of my classes.

Well last week we started talking and she seems like a pretty cool girl, i usually catch her looking at me making little gestures to me, but i need some tips on sparking a good conversation and getting her phone number.

Thanks in advance :)

2. Just go up to her and start talking man. Ask her whats up and whatnot then just be like "can i get your number?"

3. Walk up to that bitch and spit some game.

4. I have a good line that works every time. Just say "My penis died, can i bury it in your ass"

Sorry for that ^ jk

I think the best thing to do is wing it. Think of something to say like, we should study sometime, but only use it if you have to.

5. ya dude she obviosly likes you just flirt with her talk about parties if you go to them and shit like that. and from my experience you should ask her out first then in the same conversation get her number, cuz theirs really no excuse to not give somebody your number so it dosnt really tell if their into you or not, but it sounds like she lieks you so no worrys man.

6. #6 MoonJuice, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    Get in a conversation about class, progress to what she did last weekend ("was it fun?..my weekend was lame too..etc"), progress to asking her if her and her group of friends would like to chill with you and your group of friends.
    Cut to that night, she arrives, with her friends, at (insert meeting place) and pay attention, because this is where it gets fun, you pretend to take a call about an "totally awesome party"(you can lie about this beforehand to lure them to your meeting place and it saves you the possibly awkward task of feigning a phone-call) make sure you saying 'totally' too because it sounds totally more convincing(See what I did there?).
    The next part is also very, very important, get (them) pretty drunk beforehand with mixed drinks that have "a tiny bit of alcohol"(wink Wink*) also set up fake mix drinks as well prior for you and your friends to drink to make them comfortable.
    Okay so now drive them out (far, miles upon miles) to a random house and tell them to get out of the car, wait and pretend like your parking then throw water-balloons full of rotten, spoiled milk(2 weeks out works well) at them (make sure you make contact, you can get out of the car for this as they're girls and they aren't going to be able to stop you) and drive away audibly cackling(this is critical).

Congratulations, you've succeeded.

7. ecstasy

you'll have the most ridiculous game there is

at least that's what happens to me

8. QFT, works every time, can't believe someone else actually does this!

9. just cuz you get her number doesn't mean you're gonna fuck her......I proved this hypothesis quite recently.

10. ya dude that shit works everytime.........wait what was the goal again?

11. ahaha thanks for some of the tips guys, Thinkin of goin with MoonJuice's idea :p

12. Be like "My dick, your mouth, after school" and then wink.

But seriously just talk to her and ask her for her number.

13. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRbkkqZikx4"]YouTube - Can I Have Your Number?[/ame]

It works. ;)

14. hahaha +rep that vid is hilarious

15. shit i would say something but my response depends on whether hes in college or high school. if you in college get her out to a kegger or some shit, steal the keg bring it back to your place and throw the party there, worked for me this chick was all over me. high school i dunno spit some game. find a party and invite her parties are always a great way to get shit going.

16. get to know her better, befriend her, hang out with her and stuff, after a while ask for her number. good luck man

17. stand outside her house, in a trench coat, holding up a radio playing in your eyes by peter gabriel

18. talk about sandwiches. every one likes sandwiches