girl advice my situation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by koolaidkushman, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Ok so i met this girl at a party got her number and she told me to text her.. so i did . We talk and i think she might be interested in me because of the way she texts(she is very misleading always putting smileys and such) i have shown interest in her but she has somewhat failed to do the same.

i feel like not texting her because i always text her 1st but she always seems happy i did, i wish that if she wasnt interested to not be misleading and b boring or just tell me

i called her tyhe other day and we talked for about an hour. when i asked her if i could call her she was very happy according to her smiley faces

im gonna ask her out on friday to go hang out or do something, actually im not sure cause i dont have a car. were both 18 (recent grads) would it b ok to ask her to walk??? or maybe my friend can pick us up??? idk im sprung ahahaha i

2. See her irl dude, txting won't bring you no where... Also don't txt her too much or she'll be like oh not that annoying fucker again lol

3. ok lol so what would you consider texting too much, i dont think i have tyexted her too much but what falls in that category

4. I'd go every 2 days 3 hours and 6 seconds between texts.

5. #5 fatuous, Jul 22, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    ^ this guy knows what he's saying haha

6. Usually a chick should be on your nuts already.

Beware of the friends zone.

7. Any chick who is 'on your nuts' after a few texts, a phone call, and zero dates is a slut and is hardly worth it :rolleyes:

8. #8 AbydeBySolace, Jul 22, 2011
    Oh contraire..

Any chick who is not a slut is hardly worth it :)

9. If you just want to get laid sure. Some people (i.e. grownups, not children) want more than that out of a relationship.

10. #10 AbydeBySolace, Jul 22, 2011
    We'll I like sex better than a relationship atm.

Maybe in a few years eh?

11. Different strokes for different folks :)