Girl acts like she likes me but says she doesn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Loki, Feb 11, 2012.

1. Well today I told her I couldn't go with because I had some plans with another girl, and all day shes been acting really nice which is really weird. She asked me what my plans were for Saturday and I just told her that I didn't know yet, I think im just gonna say I have something else to do.

2. Well about a week ago I decided to just completely stop acting like I like this chick at all othet than a friend. So I stoped texting her and talking to her even if she starts the conversation or calls me first, and what would you know she just gets more into me all of a sudden. Then the other day while we were working together I decided to start talking to this black girl I work with that always flirts with me (she hates the thought of interracial couples) and now shes all over my dicK. Its fucking crazy im honestly about to just throw this bitch to the curb and talk to this black chick, atleast she shows some damn interest. What do you guys think?

3. [quote name='"Big Loki"']Well about a week ago I decided to just completely stop acting like I like this chick at all othet than a friend. So I stoped texting her and talking to her even if she starts the conversation or calls me first, and what would you know she just gets more into me all of a sudden. Then the other day while we were working together I decided to start talking to this black girl I work with that always flirts with me (she hates the thought of interracial couples) and now shes all over my dicK. Its fucking crazy im honestly about to just throw this bitch to the curb and talk to this black chick, atleast she shows some damn interest. What do you guys think?[/quote]

You need to fuck her

4. Jesus titty fucking christ!

Seriously, why the fuck is everyone saying if she doesn't put out ditch her.

SEX IS NOT BE ALL END ALL OF THE WORLD.

I mean fucking A' people, I'm a guy and after reading the first two pages of this thread, I think we're all pigs.

No fucking wonder women don't give men the time of day half the time.

You people need to grow the fuck up and get out of your highschool mentality about sex.

5. What's the high school mentality about sex? :hello:

6. #86 Nash92, Apr 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2012
    Edit: Kick her to the curb. She "doesn't like interracial couples"? So she's racist? Fuck bigots, go for the black girl, she sounds kind and into you. This other girl is playin mind games...

7. How about this bitch broke up with her boyfriend and asked me to hangout and pretty much said she wanted to fuck but I already had plans with the black girl and when I told her no and left she followed me for over 20 miles before I could lose her.

8. You sir have landed right on the bulls eye with women!!! No matter what, women are always going to be walking contradictions

9. Since you're a freshman in college don't even bother with a relationship. Just a suggestion btw. Focus on weed and college. You have my permission to fuck away. Not trying to sound like a brainless guy who just wants to fuck every girl's brains out. But from my experience, relationships just add to stress. Especially if they have certain problems like trust issues

10. I would say hit it and quit it, but she sounds way too clingy for that.

11. Well this chick will not leave me alone at all and keeps insisting I come with her to a 420 party. Im considering it because the way shes been acting I know I can get it in, but heres the thing she just started going out with this guy a couple weeks ago. I really don't know Im fellin this black chick and she asked me to chill with her to so idk I guess I'll figure it out.

12. Solution to your problem is hit both of em up lol

13. [quote name='"jahithber69"']Solution to your problem is hit both of em up lol[/quote]

Yeah im really leaning towards that option.

14. #95 livelaughlearn, Apr 18, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2012
    dude she just wants your attention back. at that fuckin party, she's just gonna be all over ur dick to get your attention. then when its time for you know what she's going to make some bullshit excuse of 'im too high' or 'im too drunk' or 'maybe next time'. its quite obvious what she is trying to do, why are you wasting your time with this girl? your time is worth more than that. of course idk her all that well she could could just have drunk sex with you, but honestly drunk sex isn't even worth dealing with a clingy/insane girl. at all. like...jack off then think about this whole situation when your brain won't be controlled by your dick and you'll go 'wtf was i thinking'.

plus her following you for 20 min...thats fucking crazy. you dont fuck crazy women. just a few weeks back on the news some guy switched his FB status to 'single' and his crazy bitch drove his car INTO the place he worked at. like what.the.fuck. (its on WSHH btw)

15. [quote name='"livelaughlearn"']dude she just wants your attention back. at that fuckin party, she's just gonna be all over ur dick to get your attention. then when its time for you know what she's going to make some bullshit excuse of 'im too high' or 'im too drunk' or 'maybe next time'. its quite obvious what she is trying to do, why are you wasting your time with this girl? your time is worth more than that. this reminds of "the babysitter" so much right now. lol[/quote]

Yeah your right man. Fuck that bitch

16. [quote name='"Big Loki"']

Yeah your right man. Fuck that bitch[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head! From what you've said, the black girl seems calm and collected and down to be with you. This other girl wants you running in circles like the typical attention whore.

She stalked you for 20 minutes? Yeah, don't put your dick inside of that. Trouble waiting to happen there.

17. For all OP knows, the crazy bitch's pussy will probably bite it off

18. [quote name='"juzkalmijd"']

For all OP knows, the crazy bitch's pussy will probably bite it off[/quote]

Teeth! That movie makes MY dick hurt

19. [quote name='"livelaughlearn"']dude she just wants your attention back. at that fuckin party, she's just gonna be all over ur dick to get your attention. then when its time for you know what she's going to make some bullshit excuse of 'im too high' or 'im too drunk' or 'maybe next time'. its quite obvious what she is trying to do, why are you wasting your time with this girl? your time is worth more than that. of course idk her all that well she could could just have drunk sex with you, but honestly drunk sex isn't even worth dealing with a clingy/insane girl. at all. like...jack off then think about this whole situation when your brain won't be controlled by your dick and you'll go 'wtf was i thinking'.

plus her following you for 20 min...thats fucking crazy. you dont fuck crazy women. just a few weeks back on the news some guy switched his FB status to 'single' and his crazy bitch drove his car INTO the place he worked at. like what.the.fuck. (its on WSHH btw)[/quote]

Dude one of my sisters friends broke up with her bf then read one of her ex's ex gf (kinda confusing but hopefully it made sense) saying "hanging out with my bestest friend" or something like that and she knew she was talking about her ex. So she drives to his work and sees the chicks car. She has a big SUV with a bump guard do she rear ends the chicks car twice then drives around to the side of it and keeps hitting it till it is up on the side walk and pushed against the side of the building and keeps fucking ramming it. Then gets out and starts beating the shit out if the chick! Now keep in mind she just broke up with the dude. Bitch is crazy!!