Girl acts like she likes me but says she doesn't

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Big Loki, Feb 11, 2012.

1. I'm with Madmike that you have been put in the..

:eek:

If she told a friend that she thought you were ugly then one of three things are going on..

A. She really does like you, but maybe her friends say stuff like that about you so she doesn't want to date you afraid of what her friends would say..

B. She likes you as a friend and just enjoys your company, but there is no sexual interest..

C. She is acting like she overly likes you because of the free stuff you give her..

Question... Do you normally pay for everything or give her free bud?

If so..

Stop in order to determine whether she's really in it for the friendship or using you I'd suggest trying the following..

Agree with her about not messing up the friendship, but then when she brings up smoking or going out remind her that you are in a friendship and not a relationship..

Ask her to chip in half for bud or if you buy dinners she splits or pays separately.. Right now from all the info you've already posted it sounds like she likes the perks of knowing you, but sounds like she has an alternative motive.. :eek:

Hope this helps.. :wave:

:smoke:

2. [quote name='"Jdahms"']

sounds like she just wants to be friends right now

I dont think a lot of guys in here have friends who are girls that they are not trying to sleep with. You can have girl friends who dont fuck you, guys... seriously.

Just joke around and flirt with this girl. its fun especially if you guys work together.

dont try and bang her. she sounds fun to hang with.[/quote]

Those relationships don't work when one party wants more though.

3. Now you owe me a Wonka Bar bitch.

for OP 1,000,000s of dumb cunts out there what down to fuck...Go find em.

just feel girls up and shit you'll know what ones DTF.

4. Well guys I haven't talked to her or texted her at all but we work together tomorrow. Im still debating on just acting like the same old me and just being nice and then asking her what the fucking deal is when no ones around, or just acting like I want nothing to do with her. Any ideas or suggestions?

5. [quote name='"Big Loki"']Well guys I haven't talked to her or texted her at all but we work together tomorrow. Im still debating on just acting like the same old me and just being nice and then asking her what the fucking deal is when no ones around, or just acting like I want nothing to do with her. Any ideas or suggestions?[/quote]

Dont do this. Just be normal at work. Dont involve her in your personal life though.

6. #47 Jdahms, Feb 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2012
    just be friends with her?

dont be an ass and not talk to her because she wont fuck you

7. Shes just another dumb girl mann.
    They're just fucking weird. I hate my species.
    I have this one guy friend and this girl i've been friends with since 5th grade, and my boyfriend has this friend who used to know her and her family when they were younger, NOW he decides he's into her, so she seems like she is to ya know? So i'm like inviting her to hang with me more often so he can see her and yada yada, he ends up spending like 75 bucks on her taking paying her way into wherever we went, buying her food, all the usual shit, about two weeks in I ask her whats up and if shes gonna get with him or whatever, she's like "oh whattt? no way were just good friends I can't really see him like thaaat, bla bla" I was SO surprised. I was like whatttt!? wtf have you been letting him spend money on you and shit and why do you laugh at all the flirting and shit and make it seem you like him when you have ZERO interest!? I was actually kinda mad...He's a nice guy, hes into BMX, motorcycles, he's smart, he's respectful, all that good shit and he's always getting fucked over by dumb bitches....AND HE'S GOOD LOOKING! Like, WTF!
    Then she gets with some slobby, douche bag wangster.....
    Girls are just stupid.
    Nice guys really do finish last. WHY!!!!???

8. [quote name='"Big Loki"']Ok guys this is whats up. This girl that I like is always flirting with me and she texts me like fucking crazy. We started hanging out and going out to clubs with friends until one of my friends told me that she was talking about me to a friend of his and she said I was ugly. Well when I heard that I got pissed as probably most would and confronted her about it and she said that she didn't mean it that she really likes me but were to good of friends to go out and she doesn't want things to be akward. She also said she still wants to hang and get high with me all summer. Well I decided to be nice knowing that the friend thing was mostly a load of bull and I acted the same as I have except I've stoped texting her. Now she texts me all the damn time. Every damn day she has to text me to see what im up to, and if I mention another girl she has to say something negative about them. I also mentioned to her that I was thinking about going into the army this summer and she told me I had to promise her I wouldn't go because her summer would blow without me. So guys I guess my question is, do I need to drop this girl or not, and is she feeling me at all.[/quote]

I don't know the whole story, but it kiiiiinda sounds like she's using you for company/weed over the summer so she doesn't want you to go. I could be wrong though.

Either way though, if she says she doesn't like you...she probably doesn't. Sorry man.

9. Well at work I just acted normal until she said something to one of my friends about him being a Dick for being mean and he said well your a Dick for what you said to Mac(thats me). Then she got pissed because I talked to friends about the situation between me and her and she kept fussing so one thing led to another and I just snaped and pretty much said the ehole thing about all shes doing is using me for my weed, money, and all the parties I go to. After that she got pretty upset and started saying something about me and I just walked away while sayin oh by the way don't text or call me anymore. She got really sad after that and wouldn't talk to anyone. Later on that night I kinda felt bad about what I did and told her I was sorry for doing it in front of people at work but thats how I felt and it had to be said. She just said please never say im a Dick for what I did or that im using you please because im not. Then I just didn't text back, and about an hour later I gotta call and she wanted to make things right and we talked for about an hour and a half. So theres the update sorry for it being so long. What do you guys think.

10. #51 Crosier5961, Feb 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2012
    [quote name='"smokeyeyes12"']sounds like she's using her flirtiness and good looks to get what she wants from you. You been supplyin the smoke? Don't.

This reminds me of the movie the Wackness[/quote]

Shitty movie bro! What's worse than a drug dealer played by Josh Peck who charges waaaaay to much for weed, saves his therapist from killing himself and gets used by some chick. The movie was an all around depressing and stupid.

OP don't fuck where you work, it causes trouble. I know from first and second hand experience. Seen my best friend get used by a girl we work with and I've gotten bitched at for flirting with a girl I work with by her ex who also works with us. Then tells the whole store that I'm just trying to use her and got half the employees pissed at me. Always find someone outside of work

EDIT: I wasn't flirting with her at work, just talking to her. But she told someone we work with which got around to her ex. I almost fought the dude in the middle on the store while on the clock.

11. She's a tease. It happends.

12. She's using you for your shit bro-

That's why girls do, they know they have the power to (well the pretty ones do)

I mean when you mentioned the military she immediately thought only of herself (saying she would have a boring summer) did she express concern for your safety? Maby this is something you wanna do yourself, she should be supportive- not worry about her having a "boring summer"

Forget her bro- don't chase it replace it, if your not smart enough to realize that, you deserve all the mind fucks she's going to give you- at least end this shit with some dignity

13. I'm in the same situation and it sucks man except I don't work with the girl but we chill a lot

14. Grow some balls and stop letting her use you, for fucks sake lol

15. Tell her to come over and smoke, When she's there tell her to "come in"....

When she walks in be sittin on you're couch butt-ass naked smoking a blunt ....

And then you will finally have the anwser you are looking for.

16. tell her if i wanna hang out with you I'll let YOU know.

so that way you can still be friends but slowy but surely

keep it moving on to the next girl know what i sayin Mac DADDY.

17. nope don't drop her you just need to quit getting her high....i can smell a user every time!
    why do you think her summer will blow with out you?
    sorry just keeping it real

18. I think you should stop being so obsessed with this girl, because im sure its apparent to her, and that freaks girls out dude. Maybe let her take the initiative to you all spending time together instead of being such a clinger. Im sure I sound like a dick but it's good advice. You don't want to seem needy.

19. Any updates????