Girl acting weird

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Kiloisalb, Oct 20, 2009.

1. Alright so there's this girl that I've started to hang out with for around two weeks now and I'm starting to like her. I don't know if she feels the same way though. Like I'll get mixed signals. For example, we can talk forever and she always initiates a hug when she leaves and she is always the first to text me. But recently she has bailed on hanging out with me like twice and she wont even return my texts. It's really weird, the last time I hung out with her, we both left on positives vibes. What do you guys think?

2. Im in the same boat bro. Im still in my situation, but im about 80% sure she isnt interested anymore.

Fuckin sucks too huh? I gotta get over it now.

3. Perhaps she got tired of making all the moves...

4. You're right, but I'm always the one that calls to hangout usually.

5. #5 weedidas, Oct 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2009
    These are things they do with their best girlfriends.

Theres a lot of reasons for the bailing but she can probably tell you 'like' her but you're to wuss to go any further than only doing things friends do so she lost interest or respect. Best thing you can do is not talk to her for a few days and when you hang out, escalate things more sexual, if she says stop or no then you go back a step. A girl appreciates and respects a guy who trys, more than a guy who is to scared to.

6. Then perhaps she found a different shiny object. :smoking:

7. Kids!! Just ask her numb nutts.... :rolleyes:

It seems it's always best if you are up front with them from day 1
    Saves a lot of worry and lost time and gains respect..

enjoy!

8. dude maybe your not playing cool enough...a chicks dig the smooth guy...if your too eager you could scare a chick away...if a chick don't return my texts I kick her ass to the curb and say next...your gonna eventually bump into her.... impress her with your swagger..if not f** it get on her friend so she can get jealous... hahahahaha

9. exactly what im bout to do. this bitch ive been talking to is always giving mixed signals but we're real close. gonna give it 1 last talk then ima leave on a dick move

10. you got the impression he was playing too eager? really?

Good idea. A completely pointless show of your impotence is sure to impress.

11. you pursued her to long if she also liked you girls like the chase if you give up your done