Girl, 15, turns in mom for allegedly smoking pot

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Irrut, Feb 22, 2009.

1. #21 Irrut, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2009
  2. Dude were you spanking your willy?

3. lol at the 'jews out' thing.

This sucks though, of course in the eyes of the government smoking pot in front of your teenager would be considered 'child abuse'. Effing rediculus. Also that girl seems like she needs a good smackin', for doing something as stupid as that, she was probly jus trying to get back at her mom over some stupid shit.... dumbasses.

4. thats fucked up...

5. Stupid ass teenage bitch, this 15 year old girl not only she screwed over her mom. She is screwed as well, I'm sure she will be happy being in some shitty foster home. She was pissed off at her mom for something stupid I bet, and used that as dirt on her mom. She is going to regret this, turning on family members is never good. Just wait when this 15 year old bitch tries her 1st hit of pot and realizes what she has done to destroy any kind of family they had.

6. You know you're right, it was impulsive and foolish of me. Thanks for the neg rep.

but seriously, I don't understand the ignorance and blatant antisemitism.

I think if your ancestors had been murdered in the holocaust you would feel the need to react in a similar way too.

7. Kids turning in their parents for smoking the herb

Now THATS fucked up

8. I'm sure the mother must have done something to piss off the daughter, as nobody would do that just because they thought cannabis was bad.

9. This actually makes me think of 1984, what with the brainwashed children acting as spies on their parents. Obviously not to the same extent, but it's the same idea.

Anyway, I hope the daughter has fun with a life full of regret. My mother is a social worker, so believe when I say that the foster care system we have right now is completely fucked.

10. Her daughter sounds like a brainwashed ignorent self ritious preppy little slut whore. She deserves a good dickin' by her Daddy. If that was my kid, I'd put it up for adoption.

11. i cant believe she did that to her mother. I'm sure the mother pissed he off, but whatever it was im sure it wouldnt warrant to turn your mother in for smoking weed.

Now she will be even more fucked up, and have more "behavioral issues" going from foster home to foster home.

12. Im an old fart sorta (37) but when I was in high school as a freshman back in the 80s and that just say no crap, they had DARE come and give us total bs lecture that included telling us that it was the right thing to do to turn in neighbors, parents and friends because if we like them, we should help them deal with their "problem" of using drugs (including weed). I am guessing they dont do that bs anymore, but maybe they do....

Ok, I have wanted to post this but I didn't care to extend the hate or whatever. But, on the 'jew' thing - wasn't it used wrong? lol. I am not up on my slurs, but I thought it meant to cheat out of money or be unreasonable in barganing - not to report someone to the authorities..that kinda doesn't make sense the way it was used in the thread.

Lets drop it though, i dont want it to turn into a thread on the meaning of slurs.

13. How much expense is going to come of this? Legal system, child "endangerment," rehab, foster homes, probation, etc. All because a woman chooses to relax with a substance that is safer than alcohol and she has a bratty, spiteful kid. This should be case in point when showing the stupidity of our current laws.

Now, would the school have contacted the police if the brat said "mom drinks at night?"
    I'd like to see the school officials presented with that question. I'd also like to ask them if they think destroying a home is what they were after.

I don't think this gal is too bright giving that interview, even though she speaks the truth. Good for her, but I hope it doesn't cost her the kids (although maybe that would be a blessing in disguise?) :rolleyes:

14. #34 TLF1088, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Anyone reading the comments on the video. Espeically the poster "Gandi's Fist" :mad:

15. This is the type of little bitch who thinks if she fails the next french test she will die. Like wtf? who the fuck does this? I dont care if she wasn't into weed, or didn't want her mom smoking it, theres other fucking methods of dealing with this shit. Besides, im surprised weed is all her mom was on, knowing she brought such a little asswipe into the world.

Im so pissed at this because its people like that 15 year old lil bitch that put innocent people behind bars and keep weed incriminated for no reason. Also, you dont sell out your mom like wtf man wtf.

16. #36 Irrut, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2009
    What do you expect from a moron who does not even know how to spell Gandhi? lol. There is an h and yup, I posted a comment pointing that out in the comments as "Gandhi's Fist"

edit: crap, Im blazed and put an h in front. shite. lol

17. That person is a fucking retard.