Gino the Ginny(vid)

Discussion in 'General' started by meatwad420, May 15, 2006.

  1. That kid is going to grow up to be a badass :D
     
  2. dude wtf this is teh gay
     
  3. HAha there are lots of those, my friends from jersey showed me that shit i think those vids are classic.
     
  4. ya i seen that, i live right in the heart of it- long island, their are so many of those kids and 99 percent of them are the biggest herbs ever- the other 1 percent just do it for the bitchs lol.
     
  5. That was awesome. Funnt as hell/
     
  6. exactyly, i live on long island and they are fucking tools. some do it for bitches, but most do it to fuckin look like a guido pussy
     
  7. Smell mah armpits! I smell like garlic!!

    :D
     

Grasscity Deals Near You

Loading...

Share This Page