Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gingivitis and Marijuana

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GORBS, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Hey Grasscity, my mouth has been hurting pretty intensely for the last few days, and I just got it checked out, and I has gingivitis. My dentist told me not to smoke cigarettes and to use Listerine twice a day.

I was wondering if its a chemical in cigarettes that causes additional gum pain, or if it is just smoke in general that negatively affects your gums? Kind of scared to take a bong rip haha :rolleyes:

2. I don't have an answer for you, but why not try vaporizing and avoid smoke altogether? If you prefer bongs, vapor-bonging is great.

3. Cigs most likely caused it but just keep your mouth clean

4. this sounds kinda bad, but it works, smoke through your nose, joint+nose= :smoke: it makes things alot easier cuz i did it when i had my wisdoms pulled, helped the pain a lot, also, bong rip, i wouldnt do unless ur listerine-ing directly after (just like fixing a car right before a shower, no distance lost >_<)
    toke on my friend :bongin:

5. Aw man, makes me think of one of my close friends. His teeth are DISGUSTING. He doesn't smoke cigs or anything, but smokes 24/7. Gross teeth. Gnarly.

6. Yeah just make sure to keep your mouth clean and do what the dentist tells you. Also try to floss, that usually helps out a ton. But yeah, I doubt it'll hurt anything.

7. Try using a toothbrush every morning.