Gimme some Facts

Discussion in 'General' started by Domane, May 28, 2009.

1. I'm currently sporting some mean wood.

If you added 4 quarters together, then add a five dollar bill and three dimes to it you'd have six dollars and thirty cents. And if you gave this money to a homeless person in New York City, he will probably spend it on cheap liquor.

2. lots and lots of research

3. If you would like some haelp in this research, I'm willing to help ;)

4. Phoneutria spp., or the Brazilian Wandering Spider is the most lethal known spider in the world. It's LD-50 for humans is .00061–.00157 mg/kg with a maximum ability to deliver 1mg of venom. Fortunately, this spider has been known to prefer to drybite (no envenomation) humans in defense, unlike it's lethal counterpart Atrax robustus, the Sydney Funnel-web Spider, which tends to fully envenomate bite victims.

Truth.

5. today is yesterdays tomorrow

6. a pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes

and my dealer still won't pick up the phone....

7. Money Ova Bitches
    Bros before Hoes
    Homies Ova Hoes
    Keep Your Pimp hand strong
    If u sprinkle wen u tinkle, please be neat and wipe the seat...

8. my name is wilford brimley and i have type two diabeetus
    [​IMG]

9. ^^He started it
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Why did you have to start this??
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hNu1I9r_1A]YouTube - Wilford Brimley Diabeetus Remix[/ame]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. not true

12. I can has an example??
    i think they mean americanenglish BTW

13. sporange \t\tn. \t\t (spuh rahnj') \t\t
    1. In botany, the case or sac in plants in which the spores, which are equivalent to the seeds of flowering plants, are produced or carried. Also sporangium. hurple/hirple, can be used to mean either 'to hobble' or 'to shrink or shudder' but the hobbling walk meaning is the more correct (and much more widely used) of the two.

Chilver, an old word for a female lamb

and as for month well theres oneth, a non standard word for first, and also stuff like millionth, billionth, trillionth...etc.

and as for dreamt being the only word ending in mt, theres also undreamt :smoking::p

14. silver and sliver rhyme

15. I disagree, i hear no rhyme

16. Enough of dis diabeetus, i has another fact,I has a bukkit....

[​IMG]