Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General' started by Domane, May 28, 2009.
give me facts. about anything.
1. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated.
2. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.
3. There are 293 ways to make change for a dollar.
4. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing.
5. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes.
6. There are more chickens than people in the world.
7. Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey.
8. The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched."
9. On a Canadian two dollar bill, the flag flying over the Parliament building is an American flag.not true
10. All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20.
11. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver, or purple.
12. "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt".
13. All 50 States are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill.
14. Almonds are a member of the peach family.
15. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
16. Maine is the only State whose name is just one syllable.
17. There are only four words in the English language which end in "dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous.
18. The characters "Bert" and "Ernie" on Sesame Street were named after "Bert the cop" and "Ernie the taxi driver" in Frank Capra's "It's a Wonderful Life."
19. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
20. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
21. Tigers have striped skin, not just striped fur.
22. In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10.
23. Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer.
24. Los Angeles' full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de los Angeles de Porciuncula."
25. A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours.
26. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.
27. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge.
28. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open.
29. The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world.
30. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak.
31. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
32. Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister.
33. The average person falls asleep in seven minutes.
34. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball.
35. "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand.
47% of statistics are made up on the spot.
I always lie....
well, actually i don't, but its really weird of you think about that phrase
I've always wondered how anyone is supposed to calculate that.
not saying I don't believe you, and I've heard it a lot of times. It just seems like such a trivial thing to be able to measure. In all honesty it sounds like someone just came up with that and it stuck.
i just got that list from google, i already know a couple of them aren't true, including that one, the mythbuster proved it was a lie.#9 is also false
my dick is big
Semen coats the asophagus with a thin layer of protective membrane that coats the surface of harmful particles and keeps you healthy. So swallow, bitch.
on the 27th of may at 7:46PM (pacific time), i went and took a piss.
is that not a prerequisite for being an ass rammer?
on the 27th of may at 7:48PM, i came back from the bathroom and typed this post.
Benito is my name
if I lived in Spain
Â¡Hola! Â¿Que pasa?
No hay mucho mÃ¡s, soy tan bueno fumar marihuana, y me siento realmente bien, pienso que puedo rodar otra hasta bien, Â¿cÃ³mo es tu vida va
Does that make sense??? i used a translator, i don't speak espanol
THe Human Head Weighs 20 Pounds?
Yep thats a jerry magurie quote.
I'm pretty sure that the "average person falls asleep in 7 minutes" quote is complete bullshit.
Lisa is a bitch... sometimes...
smoking weed gets you high
da fuck??? how'd you get that one???