Gifted a joint to a homeless man

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Peter Griffin, Sep 26, 2009.

1. haha perfect situation and you took advantage of it. very funny

2. LOL HCL. well played, sir.

Props for making that homeless guy's day though Peter. I'm planning on doing that myself now!

3. yea thats cool as hell,
    just so you know tho, sometimes cops go undercover as homeless dudes, not to be sketch or anything.:smoking:

4. ya, but what cop is gonna sit on the street corner with a cardboard sign asking for food/work?

5. I've shared quite a few joints with homeless people around here actually. They tell some funny stories :p

6. Is it just me or would you never give your weed away to a homeless man? I have a hard enough time sharing my weed with the people I love let alone a grimy stench that lives off the scraps of others.

No thanks, So I therefore announce this thread -

Fail.

7. lol. props to OP. i bet that homeless dude had the time of his life with that joint :smoking:

8. Random acts of kindness = awesome!

9. You're a fucking dick.

+rep to Peter Griffin btw. You're a good guy =)

10. yeah man, I never give a homeless guy money unless he tells me a good story. You hear some crazy shit. Props for the joint gifting. I did that in Amsterdam when I was about to head to the airport to leave but still had a joint I couldn't smoke in time and couldn't take with me. So I gave it to some kid in the park near my hostel. He was stoked. Shit had like Haze and Widow in it too, lol.

11. There aren't enough blunts in the world to give away in a city with over 25% unemployment!

12. I have a hard enough time finding weed. Forget giving it away. But if I did have a regular dealer I'd probably do that but since I don't...Nah, I'll keep my weed.

13. well i live in the hood or "the projects" you would say and everytime i goto the gas station a crack head is there to ask for change, cigs, anything shit they wanted to go thru my ashtray for buts LOL anyway i give to one and they all ask led alone there sitting there smoking crack in adbandon cars on the road i dont give them shit anymore when i see them smoking in the cars i yell at em n shit i hate crack heads most homeless are either alcholics or crack heads

might find some "legit" homeless that arent fucked up on drugs trying to score money for the next rock but far and between.

14. crack is not something anyone should ever do

15. We are currently taking signatures of blades who would like to pledge to participate in Joints for Jobless.

16. haha thats no shit,the homeless have perma munchies :/

17. I had some leftovers from my recent vacation to San Fran that I obviously couldn't bring back on the plane. I was hoping to give it to a homeless person, but we got to the parking garage without seeing anyone, so I had to just leave it in a conspicuous place hoping someone worthwhile would find it. Hopefully someone got a nice little package - couple g's of some dank, glass piece, and a bic all wrapped up nice for them.

18. if i ever found that shit, i'd tag or leave a mark thanking you just incase you ever came back to look, you would know whoever received that package really appreciated it. I can just imagine some middle schoolers finding it and not knowing what it is, or just wasting it some childish way.

19. dude if i ever was walking around a really bad part of town....

I would carry a joint./. If someone mugged me ill b like "dude dont do this, heres a joint man you can have it and lets just go our seperate ways"

whos going to react to that badly?

20. Well, I left it on a ledge near a trashcan on the corner after leaving the Fairmont on Knob Hill, so hopefully no teenagers, lol - but not a lot of down-and-out folks in that neighborhood either.