Gift set. Yay or Nayeee

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Enchanted, Jan 10, 2014.

1. So here's a Gift set I've been been thinking of purchasing. I'll post details and pic below. Just want input. Thanks!

- Rasta ball grinder
    - Metal rasta pipe
    - Screens
    - Pure king size hemp rolling papers
    - Rasta tips (different designs)
    - Raw bamboo rolling mat
    - Hemp Wick natural lighter
    - Key ring with cannabis leaf
    - Rasta lolly
    - Joint tube

1389388553815.jpg

2. Personally thats way too much plastic and metal for my liking so id say no. But if you like it id say get it

3. How much is it?

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Plastic? :confused:

$26.

Most likely I'll have to pay for shipping too.

5. Joint tube and grinder look plastic, id break the tube and with the amount of weed i grind that grinder would last a month at best even if it wasnt plastic.

But if that grinder suits your needs than $26 is actually pretty decent considering all the stuff in there

6. I didn't even bother to zoom in and look at the Grinder. I already have a half decent Grinder, and the Joint tube would be a nice addition. I'm still unsure if it's even worth it.

The pouch thing is actually supposed to be made of 100% hemp

7. Ehh for around $30 id probably get it if I had the extra money.

8. But id rather buy a pipe.

9. If its a good quality hemp it should last a long time. I have a pure hemp belt thats 4 years old with only slight discoloration but the material is just as tough as the day i bought it. Hemps expensive too so $26 isnt bad pending how much shipping would cost

10. Honestly, I would much rather buy one of my friends a nice glass bowl (or a nice 4 piece grinder if they don't own one) for the same price,  instead of this set. No offense but it's just a bunch of low-quality crap, chances are they are most likely not even going to use it.

11. It's for me.

But I get what your saying.

12. If it makes you happy. Doesn't break the bank. Go for it

13. #15 leilar, Jan 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014

Oh alright. Well when I started off I bought a glass bowl from my friend. 
    You can pick up one of those metal pipes from a gas station (they will be a little smaller) for about $3. Papers cost 99 cents.

For $25 you can pick up a nice bowl, you don't necessarily need a grinder, you can break up the bud with your fingers.
    Then when you have more money, get a nice, 4 piece grinder and a bong (if you can).

I'd say look at handmade glass (there should be links somewhere on this forum) from amateurs, sites like etsy (sp?) have a lot of cheap glass pipes for around $15-20 if I am not mistaken.

#Edit - tldr; Just saying you should get something that's worth the money.

14. so much rasta