Gift ideas

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr Vicious, Dec 13, 2013.

1. Sup blades.

Christmas is around the corner and I have no idea what to get my sister and brother in law.

My sister is a business administrator and personal assistant, and my bro-in law is a CCNA certified tech.
    If anyone can speak from experience that would be great, I don't want to buy senseless crap, but something that they can use.

Also Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays

2. Every girl in America loves Victoria Secret. A gift card there is always a good move. 

3. #3 fancypantsdawg, Dec 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2013
    It's true, they go crazy over those little lotions n shyt they have in there too. Would also recommend this.
    You should include their age, OP, would definitely help.

yeah yeah...yeah!  :metal:

I'm the same way, and it drives me crazy every Christmas. I wish everyone I knew just smoked weed, then I could just give them glass or bud. 

So, I don't have any advice... but I'm hoping to possible steal some ideas from this thread. :)

6. Depends on their personalities and life situation really.. What about a giftcard for a nice restaurant so they can have a nice date (while you watch the kids? If they have any), concert tickets, subscription to an interesting magazine.. do any of them have a hobby? How much do you wanna spend? And like someone asked before, what's their age?

7. I just ordered one of these bottle openers for my bro.  Gonna make him a sweet utility or bird and fish knife as well.  Not really sure what to get his girl.  Got my mom some cool decorated spoons off etsy too.  Knives are good presents I think, I know I want another badass spyderco, since I lost my delicaII

[​IMG]

8. One of them tip and strip naked lady pens. You're welcome.

9. Chocolate always works