Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Gift I received (dank? price?) PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BlazedOfficial, Jun 10, 2011.

1. #1 BlazedOfficial, Jun 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2011
    Hey guys!! I received this as a gift today and was wondering if you guys can tell me if it looks dank or not.

I don't know much about weed so could you also tell me how much it's worth?
    All the buds except 2 of them are different strains(?) and I don't know their names :p

They're still a bit wet so I put them in a jar for a while :) they're also very stickyyy

Here's the pics! Thankssss
    Photo Album - Imgur or attachments !

Oh and btw, we can't really see on the pictures but they're very big.. some of them are longer then my fingers and they're all much wider.

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some dank there my friend, and looks like quite a bit to receive for free. No one will be able to eye ball the weight for you, and also prices matter 100% on who you know, so what it would cost me (in MI) for that bud is different from person to person, as well as from region to region. Hope that helps, cheers:wave:

3. Looks dank to me. I would take it out of the jar though so it doesn't mold if it's still wet.

4. I wouldn't use the word dank but its some good stuff nonetheless.
    ENJOY.

5. Ahh cool, that's very nice to hear :)
    I get stoned really easy so I don't see a big difference when people tell me it's mids or dank but we'll see :p thanks !

I never thought of that :O lol thanks for the tip!

6. oh and if no pics are double you got atleast a half o,
    runs you about 90-120 here(canada),
    180-240 elsewhere..

7. Its dank, Now go get stoned for free :D

8. No idea what you're talking about man, there's some very nice trichome coverage on those buds

9. sure it's nice,
    but it could be better.
    aka,
    not dank..

10. Any weed could be better...

11. there you go,
    this is mids at it's best.
    not even close to dank..

12. Na bro its an eigth or quarter MAYBE...... they are multiple pics of the same cluster of nugs

13. Lol. You make no sense.

I'll do what you just did:

A picture from my pick up thread:

[​IMG]

"It could be better, that's mids at best"

C wut I did thar?

14. yea you posted a pic of your mids..
    want an award or something??

15. O I c nao.

16. It kind of looks like mids if you don't see the expanded pic. I think it's just the trim job that makes it look like that though. Definitely low dank, high mids though.

17. You're a joke buddy..
    (tholos)

18. Those are some fat nugs you got there :ey:

19. lmao at dank arguments here, obviously this is high grade/dank (trichomes) keep in mind that just because its not the best bud youve ever smoked/seen before doesnt mean its not dank.

20. Thanks for the comments :)
    I can post a video if needed