Giants at Green Bay

Discussion in 'General' started by pbmike15, Jan 14, 2008.

1. I can't wait! :D

2. GO PACKERS!!! :hello:

3. ya I'm rooting for packers...damn cowboys..fucking penalties killed them

4. My gut reaction was 'Packers'...'cause it's Brett Favre and he's got a great young team around him. At the same time though, the Giants just won a huge playoff game against Dallas. Dallas is a damn good team and comparing Romo to Eli is like David and Goliath...I don't know how the Giants did it, but they're hitting their stride at the best possible point in the season.

Bottom line, it's gonna be a great game. :)

5. Pack and Pats in the Bowl. Just like 96 but with a different ending. *knocks on wood*

6. My Jags lost yesterday so I gotta root for someone else now. Im rooting for the Packers. Favre is the man. Hes still got it in him to win and play smart. I think it will be Green Bay vs New England for the big showdown

7. pats packers is exactly what i want to see i the superbowl

8. I'm confused, are you a Patriots fan too, pbmike15? I see Green Bay as your location...

It would be a great story if it was GB vs. NE...two legendary quarterbacks...both first ballot hall of famers who are still playing...damn, you couldn't script it like that if you tried

9. the cowboys have been ass for the last few weeks and the giants have been on fire

no way in hell GB loses at home tho

oh yea and Tony Romeo will catch alot of shit from the media about this

10. Couldn't have put it better myself.:hello:

11. Nah, not a pats fan. But they are a great team and I don't see the Chargers beating them.

12. Because you said this...and it means you're rooting for the Patriots to win

13. The Man Of The Hour
    [​IMG]

14. That's priceless...he's doing a live press conference on ESPN as I type this

15. Shit.. I'm an idiot. (or just high)

16. Too late, your vote is locked in

17. lol sweet picture but go gmen. elis mah boy.

18. Guess who just scored tickets to the NFC championsip game?!?!?!

Haha! Go Green Bay!!!!

Unbelievable weekend, I love it. I'd personally like to see a Super Bowl XXXI part two rematch. :devious:

19. I think Favre will get back to the Super Bowl, lose his 2nd straight time to a Pats team that will go undefeated, and then retire.

20. i agree with most of that... except he already said he's playing 2 more years. He said the team is too young, he see's it developing too much, and he doesn't wanna leave now.

Go GB!!