Giant Rat Served as Chicken From KFC.

Discussion in 'General' started by DivineVictoryX, Jun 17, 2015.

1. Taste like chicken!

2. Don't knock it till you try it.

I sampled roast rat in Indonesia many years ago...

3. [​IMG]

4. Dude was full of shit. On one of the pics u can see the solid white meat. Rat aint white meat.

5. Rat is probably healthier than the chicken they serve.

6. Coming from a mother who has tried strange things and would usually drag me into it, I gotta ask, how was it?

7. I like eating fried squirel

8. That was such bull. He offered a picture and nothing else, no physical evidence whatsoever.

SeNt FrOm My•🌟☆GaL@x¥ $5☆🌟•

9. I don't think its a fried rat but that would be funny if it was

10. #11 BluntedUp, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2015
    Around my way a few years back the closest KFC to me had a huge rat problem so you never know Lol.  fuck KFC tho, they bathe their chicken in grease. Feel like im gonna die jut eating 1 piece.  Their chicken snackers(or whatever they call em now) are the wave tho.

Popeyes!

11. KFC says it's a hoax.  

\t 

<div style="margin-left:4px;">

</div> 

12. i looked at the pictures of said rat and it is bullshit. it looks like a rat, sort of. i could tell it was off immediately though. if that was a rat then wheres the hair? if it was a rat how about that big ass open crack in what looks like the hind quarters that looks like chicken? or the bite that was taken out that shows white meat chicken. meh, some one scamming for a handout. 

thank god i don't eat that kind of food. [​IMG]

13. i stopped eating kfc way back when they stoped selling the jalapanoes

14. Bunch of bullshit

15. #16 AugustWest, Jun 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2015
    https://www.yahoo.com/tech/s/kfc-runs-dna-test-all...

<h1>KFC Runs DNA Test on Alleged ‘Deep Fried Rat' – Guess What They Found</h1>

Last week the Internet recoiled in horror when a man in California posted a video of what appeared to be a deep-fried rat that had been served to him at a local KFC. However, it seems that KFC got hold of this alleged rodent and ran some DNA tests on it and found that it really was just a piece of chicken that happened to be oddly rat-shaped.

KFC tells ABC News that last week “the customer's attorney turned over the product in question for testing at an independent lab, and the results officially confirmed what KFC knew all along - the product was chicken and not a rat as he claimed.”
    Just in case you need a remind, here's an image of the alleged food in question. While we now know it's chicken, there's no doubt that it really does look like a rat that's been rolled in batter and tossed into a deep frier.
    [​IMG]
    Just because KFC has been cleared of serving up a deep-fried rat doesn't mean it's innocent of all crimes against human health, or course - let's not forget this is the same company that came up with the utterly revolting Double Down Dog, which needs no rats embedded inside to be disgusting.

16. I don't remember the double down dog, but I remember the double down chicken sandwich. Two chicken breasts used as the "bun" with bacon in between them.. that shit was the bomb. You know it was good because you could feel your heart getting clogged as you ate it.

17. and it's not even real chicken... it's a mutant.

18. #19 homestarstoner, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2015
    out of all fast food joints, i think KFC is the greasiest, shittiest food with the lowest quality standards of them all.

we have one here in town, and you take a bite of there chicken, and the oil just seeps out. same with the french fries. they arent even crispy, they are like little potato straws filled will oil in the middle. their buns taste stale half the time, where its kind of sour and the outside of it feels kind of harder than bread should be.

i refuse to ever eat KFC. i dont care for fast food in general, but it is a nice treat once in a while from mcdonalds or wendys. just not KFC. fuck no