Giant pimple from hell

Discussion in 'General' started by smokekilla, Mar 17, 2012.

1. DUDUDE pop that shit. Just fuckinnn pop that shit. I bet that really sucks on your nose :laughing:

Oh if theres no white head disregard.

2. [quote name='"Hali Hostility"']tAKE A NICE HOT SHOWER AND EXFOLIATE THE FUCK OUTTA YOUR FACE WITH THE SCRUBBIEST FACE WASH YOU HAVE.
    Then when you get out and your still all hot n steamy n wet, try to get it GENTLY with qtips, if you cant see any bit of head leave it alone. then wash the area and the rest of your face, put some spot treatment or toothpaste on it and then rinse with freezing cold water in like an hour or so. Or just rub the toothpaste in.[/quote]

I like your Idea but it's not even close to the surface it's Not going to show a head for a day or 2 ... Yea it's one of those

3. I used to get those. :(

In my younger days I would have killed for one of these:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWFoejtXYqE]Blackhead acne removal by suction.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Edit: And fuck it, I know popping is bad for you, but acne cysts hurt like bitches. :p

4. [quote name='"Spoogett"']Maybe its a boil? I think I had one...fucking huge zit on the inside of my nose, i squeezed it, puss and blood started running out. fucking br0000tal.[/quote]

Don't say boil .. That's scary

5. boil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boilboil boil boil boil boil boil boil

6. I'll avoid that operation .. I'm 25 and have a fairly clear skin ... pimples here and there... ever try proactive? I'm thinking of trying it .. 25 and still get zits what's wrong with me lol

7. Found OP in natural habitat.

[​IMG]

8. So what you end up doing OP?

9. [quote name='"Happy Times"']So what you end up doing OP?[/quote]

Took a hot shower let my pores open up and then scrubbed it with a luffa thing..smoked a bong witch I think helped .. After I dryed off I let my face dry and put toothpaste on it. Trying to not touch it!

10. I'm gonna have to try that toothpaste thing the next time I get a bad one. I usually just pop them because of habit. I'd rather have a red spot from popping it than a white bubble looking thing on my face.