Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Giant Beanbag Chair=Must have for stoners!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JRLbookMyMonkey, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Anyone else have the urge to get blazed and eat some pizza bites on this thing? :smoke:;)
    Tried it at a friends house, and just ordered my own.

[​IMG]

2. my sister had one. felt great to just throw yourself on it and smooooke. :D

3. :D. lolz

4. bean bag chairs are soooooooo comfortable. the bigger the better.

5. i want one now:D

6. I have a lovesac SUPERSAC in my dorm, theres nothing better than spacing out listening to music (on the speakers i built myself) completely absorbed in the thing.

http://www.lovesac.com/

7. ^^^ was just about to say theres a thing called a lovesac in a store at the mall by me, and they are huge and seem like they could be comfy if you sit on em right and break em in.

8. I am definitely getting one of those when I move into a new place next year.

9. I had one forever but gave it away, they are like 300+ dollars too!

10. Psh fuck the one in the Op, I MUST HAVE THIS
    [​IMG]

11. Nice Bruh

12. I dont have a beanbag chair, but i DO have a very nice big ass comfy puffy lazyboy downstairs :smoke: