GHS Trainwreck, GHS Super Lemon Haze, GHS Exodus Cheese?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by spacejerk234, Nov 6, 2011.

1. I currently have 2 Pineapple express and 2 Little cheese autos both from Barney's Farm growing and plan on starting 3-4 photos once these are a few weeks from being chopped. I already plan to grow 1 Special Queen #1 and 1 GHS Big Bang but would like another strain to give me more variety of smoke.:smoke:
    I have spent alot of time checking out different strains and have narrowed it down to adding at least 1 of the above mentioned strains but I can't seem to pull the trigger. So I thought why not ask for input from my fellow blades?:D
    So let me know which you would add to my current lineup and why.
    I will be running them in soil under my 400 watt and plan on at least 4 weeks of veg time. I also plan on doing journal so anyone interested can follow along.

2. Personally I'd add the trainwreck. I grew it with great results. Grows big and branches out alot plus it's a real good high. Mine finished after like 66 days flower. Still got like a 1/4 left too. I also just started a mother plant of the trainwreck so that will be going again soon.

3. If you can live with the sativa flower time and height I would go with super lemon haze, Lemon Skunk X Super Silver Haze. Sounds tasty