Ghosts

Discussion in 'General' started by JuicyGoose, May 14, 2009.

1. Okay, first off, I'm completely afraid of the dark. Yes, I'm almost 21 years old and I'm afraid of the fucking, but to make matters worse there is a program about people going into haunted places and experiencing paranormal things. I could never do that. I would have a heart attack and stop breathing.

I am a hundred percent believer in ghosts, but haven't had any real freaky shit happen. Who here has some scary ass stories to kick off this night?

2. My little sister was actually born a twin but her twin died at birth. she was never told this until she was like 8 i think.

When she was little (like 3 or 4) she would say she had an imaginary friend that was a boy but looked just like her, except he had white skin and white clothes.

She would always do crazy stuff like write down all the names of her dolls and stuff and it would all be spelled right but she diddnt know how to spell yet.....

When asked how she did it she always said my friend helped me....
    Then one day she asked my mom if she had a twin out of the blue at age 5?????

It gives me the creeps

3. god damn...

well i've never had any paranormal expeirnces. i met santa once tho

4. Dude, i'll bet that was the tits!:hello: Did you tug the beard?

5. #5 brymatjen420, May 14, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2009
    i am a paranormal investigator,and i have seen some freaky shit man.but no reason to be scared, unless its demonic it usually wont harm you.

6. so sorry. didnt realize you were a lady:D

7. i used to live in a (VERY) old house in the middle of fuckin nowhere till i was 13. you better believe there was creeking going on. my brother came up at one point for christmas or something, idk. but in the middleof the night he comes running into my room shuts the door and jumps into my bed with me still half a sleep going "WTF"

he said he saw a ghost, like, a girl in a white nightgown holding a candle.. dont know if he was just fucking with me, cause he never does that sort of thing to me. ever. now let me say, this house dates back to the 1800's, so who knows? i never saw her, but apparently a girl in a white robe is scary

8. I love darkness!

I don't know why but since childhood I liked to stay in the dark.
    Watched TV in the dark, played computer games in the dark, Talked to girlfriends on the phone in the dark with lights off...pity I couldn't do that while I was studying...lol!

And now, I work in night shifts and have grown into a full fledged BATMAN!:D

I have always desired that if someone has faced such paranormal thing, and have seen ghosts, then it should happen to me too. So that my belief in GOD becomes more solid and belief in afterlife and judgment day too. Though its rock solid still.

Hey c'mon you don't need to be so much afraid.
    Ghosts tend to affect more those who are more vulnerable and are more afraid.
    So please, if you are afraid do not show it in the open.

Even I believe in ghosts. The souls of all unnatural deaths wander on this earth and they die daily in the same fashion as their unnatural death occurred. And will keep dying unless they don't possess a new mortal body or until the time of their natural death comes as was decided in their fate by GOD. So its sort of a punishment for those committing suicides or dying of accidental or murderous deaths. I don't know. Will have to research.
    While the souls of natural deaths rest in the graves waiting for the judgement day when they will be rewarded with their fates in the form of heaven or hell.

I hope that made some sense.

I have heard a lot many incidents in our area relating to the ghosts and genies. I hope you are aware of the genies...they are the other creation of GOD who are made of fire as we were made from mud.

Will tell you about those incidents some other time.