Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ghosts

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Noah4200, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Whats your take on the paranormal ? Any stories ?

2. I think it's all in your head, I don't think there is an "afterlife". I think when you're put into a situation your mind plays tricks on you, or when you think about something so much you get paranoid a lot more easily so you believe something is there or what not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I have had one very scary experience with the paranormal. I was stoned out of my mind and thought it would be a good idea to go with a few friends into this tunnel called the Gates Of Hell. Supposedly, down this labyrinth is the entrance to hell itself. So we all go in. Everyone is afraid and makes me go first. They are all hundles behind me and I have all the flashlights. We walk around 100 meters into the pitch darkness until we hear clapping.... 2 claps..... pause... 2 more claps....... pause....... 2 more claps...... pause... So we figure its just someone at the entrance fooling with us.... Until the claps came from the other direction.. From deep inside the tunnel. All my friends freaked and ran out, grabbing their flashlights from me. I was left to wander in the darkness trying to get out. Im not sure what happend next because I was so scared I almost blacked out. I remember running and seeing nothing in front of me. I was running as fast as I could. Suddenly My right food gets caught on something and I fall flat on my face into the murky water on the bottom of the tunnel. I got up to see my knees leaking blood, my fingers broken and my phone shattered. Limping out my friends saw me and rushed to help..... That day sucked :eek:

4. Fuck going into a tunnel called gates of hell .

5. Gates of hell was just Walmart it turns out

6. Shaaawn the non-believer .

7. lol but seriously. I mean i'm not trying to disrespect you or anyone else, just stating what my view is on it. :smoking:

8. yes i think there are some sort of spirits uphere.

9. Yeah bro of course no disrespect , this thread is to talk about our views ! Thanks for your input ! So what do you think happens when we die ?

10. Do you think you have a soul/spirt ?

11. honestly, I think we just die. I think maybe before you die you go on an intense trip because of the DMT that builds up and is released shortly before/after we die. But I think once you're gone, you're just gone. It sounds really bad but mehh.

12. I always though ghosts were facts by now, much like aliens.

13. Are you joe rogen ? Lol I'm playin . I heard something about a surge of DMT right before you die . if you had DMT experince you know u have a soul/spirt

14. Ahaha I'm sorry for your closed mind....

15. Hey man don't bring those shape shifting faggots into this thread :p they might probe one of us if we speak to much .

16. .....

Attached Files:

17. im a completely open minded person, but I'm also a person that when it comes to stuff like that, I have to personally encounter something that actually makes me believe it. I've had times where noises scare me, but your mind is so much more intricate than you can even process, and i think when put into a situation your mind plays tricks. just dont come at me and say im closed minded, i don't appreciate it.

18. hey man, I've never done dmt. But its the same stuff that makes you dream haha, and nah but joe rogan has great points in things he says. Hey but we'll all come to find out wont we, thats the best part, is not knowing until it happens!