Ghostcity

Discussion in 'General' started by sofakingstoned, May 20, 2013.

1. im not changing my name guys

2. Good. 
    Nobody should
    AHEM. 

3. i just dont get the whole share on fb and twitter thing. i dont want to advertise i smoke wtf? i have a career i dont want to mess up

4. and its right by reply on the iphone im scared i may hit it accidently

5. I personally haven't been around as much..

It has to do with me working a lot, but another reason is the update.. it just doesn't feel the same to me (obviously).. I'm not sayin that's a bad or good thing... it just doesn't seem as fun to me.. that's just my opinion tho. I'll always come around and be a part of the city. This place kept me outta trouble and gave me a positive outlet to take up my time..and as lame as it may sound, this place is like a second home to me. Idk how much my activity will drop.. but for now I can definitely tell its dropped off

6. i like the update but it needs alot of updating especially the brightness and the twiiter fb thing . for the iphone at least

7. As soon as you stop associating the feed with twitter and fb it stops becoming so bad, they are like mini threads its great. 

8. #48 Verdurous, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    I hereby via decree sentence upon the power invested in mee by the great Cannagods that be that thee be stoned to death

9. I dunno man. Ever since the change i rarely post. I just creep around and read stuff. I've lost the want to post much since the change :confused_2:

10. Change is Good....at least thats what all my ex's tells me ? :confused: