Ghostcity

Discussion in 'General' started by sofakingstoned, May 20, 2013.

1. From what I just saw, you can do it once a year

2. lol im not

3. Yea I always check the general forum and its been dry lately. It seems like a bunch of "regulars" are missing. I wanted to start an "unofficial/official name change and deleted accounts" thread. So I can figure out who is who and who is gone. 

4. Spy for active thread, guys. There's 300 members on right now, let's chat!

5. #25 psychoperson25, May 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    I'm not leaving because GC did a free update for us. Also please stop changing names its like I'm talking to new people.

6. I kept my avatar for that reason, lol. 

7. Likewise!  ^_^ 

Drives me insane...I lurk a ton, and keep having to go to people's profiles to see their name history 'cause I don't recognize them...

It's driving me nuts I know that 'Finger My Urethra' is 'Art Vandalay' just from his avatar but 'boxes and nonsense' I have no clue who that is.

10. #30 Verdurous, May 20, 2013
    KenjaminK! My username is at least still related to my old name. :p And I kept my avi and sig the same!  :confused_2: 

@ϗℯ୩ჭღഌ१Ϟॠ
    @KenjaminK

11. #31 KushMastaFlex, May 20, 2013
    To be completely honest, the new look has kinda pissed me off and I have been on GC less because of it. It feels as new look is functioning opposite to what they intended, and I really don't think it made the site better in any noticeable way. 

Oh shit now I know. What up man you like the update?

13. How do I get ti the Spy? So far I've only gotten there by following other member's forum activity haha. 

14. I'm loving it actually! Took a little bit to get used to, but I think it's awesome and an improvement by far.

Also, I changed my sig to mitigate confusion. ;)

Grasscity Forum pulldown > Activity Feed

16. #36 Verdurous, May 20, 2013
    Activity Feed in the drop down at the top of the page...
    [​IMG]

...and it's that thing to the right on the main page (forum.grasscity.com).

@IgnorantFool  :ph34r:

17. I'm figuring little by little out everyday.

18. Give me app or give me death.

:p

19. That's what im saying. I used the app 95% of the time before the overhaul. Trying to be patient over here.