Ghost Story my experienes- fun read

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zr-01stamg, Dec 15, 2009.

1. #1 Zr-01stamg, Dec 15, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2009
    Ok so i was raised a strong chirstian but personally i never really had much interest in it. I had more of an obbssession with the dark side of religion. I'd steal hidden books form the church about demonology and the like. I have to say now i am a firm believer in science and look at everything in an analytical sense since i'm OCD and i know not all of these things can be attributed to paranormal they are still a little odd.

Well everything started when i was about 7. My parents had gone for a walk with my dog i was watching tv in the living room. I didn't know they were gone so the TV turned off for no reason. I try and turn it back on no response. Now it kicks back on when i call for my mom but only plays static and remains that way for 10 mins even after my parents returned.

Now i started having dreams reoccuring ones. First i would always dream i would go into my hallway to use the restroom since there was one hallway that had the bathroom and a closet then three bedrooms. I would get pulled into it by fire and skeletons and demons. Very vivid had it once or twice a week.

2nd dream is where my parents and i went to a party with people i knew. I would always wander to this back hallway where it had three rooms all with the same set up and colors. The wall were purple and green with green carpet. There would be three people in mime outfits but they had no expression and would never leave the room. So i would run to my parents horrified and they would go back with me to try and help them but get attacked viciously and imprisoned with them whenever they would go in. I would run for help but noone listened then i'd wake up. Had this dream once a week or more.

Trivial things would happen like the tv and noises and footsteps all not much solid evidence. The most prominent would be thw shower. I would get up late at night and hear the showering running like my mom was getting ready for work but i would ask my mom and she would say no i don't have to work i never got up. I was mystified by the odd sounds/voices things beign turned on off with noone there. It scared me but i remained grounded in my faith that jesus would protect me;):rolleyes:

Now the the worst experiences. I always was afraid of the back of the house it always felt just wrong to be back there. One night i got up looked straight out my door which looked down the hallway into the living room and saw someone on the couch not really a person but a shadow that really felt like it impressed a dark emotion whenever i saw it. This horrified me so i layed down in bed and cried till morning i couldn't yell to my mom whatsoever. .

Now animals have a sort of sixth sense for bad things and my dog which i had since age 4 refused to go to the back of the house unless she could hide under my bed. She would always raised her head and stair down that hallway then run for the backyard which isn't normal for a dog. I always listened to her instincts since it was in these times that the occurances would happen.

This one experience is the defining moment in my obssession and fear of paranormal. My friend sam was staying the night and we were both asleep next to eachother in my bunk bed. I woke up to my mom in her shirt which she slept in just standing there hunched over watching me. Now i thought she needed me for something so i was pretty confused. I woke sam up and we both sat for a few seconds so i started calling her name. At this point she inched forward leaning in staring at me with a confused face like she was studying me. I said mom what do you want you're scaring me then her face dropped away like a mask and behind it was a i guess sand like thing with a face and it lunged at me. So i closed my eyes and jumped into my wall behind my bed and started crying. My parents got up and comforted me and sam who saw it too and told us we dreamt it up. They never believed me even though they are stark christians.

After this i learned to deal with the everyday occurrences and i was never bothered by a full body apparition again. Although one time on the way to church a thick white smoke poured out of my mom's steering wheel. It was scentless and didn't move with the wind we jumped out thinking it was on fire but the smoke just trailed out the window at it's leasure and disappeared. That is the only experience i shared with my mom who does believe me now after much debate about it. Sad thing is that even my friend sam's parents who were also our neighbors had a irrational fear of our house.

After we moved almost all of these problems faded although there were a few unexplainable things that did happen but i can't equate those up to paranormal.

One time at church camp i told a counselor my story he cried for about 10 minutes when i said i saw a demon and later he had no idea why which freaked me out as a kid. Imagine having a grown man sit down and cry on your shoulder after telling him something you're used to.

Around my freshman year me and my cousin who are like brothers were trying to sleep with these two girls:hello: now they asked us to go out to one of their old houses to get something. We drive what seems like two hours to this old abandoned house with shit everywhere and it has a real eerie feel to it. Which at this point they inform us they are witches and want to perform a sayonce they run away and do their thing. We were quite worred about this. On the drive back one girl passes out in the back of my stang and starts muddering things about her lust for blood and how she wishes to be alive again. She wakes up and is completely normal. We got back to my cousins house everything is fine but out of nowhere my friends cross necklace, which is metal, falls off without breaking a link or being taken off his head it just dropped to the floor intact. least to say we never hung with them again.

A few more we were at my friends mike's just drinkin a little and he gets a phone call. All we hear is faint voices whispering saying jibberish words in no particular order. We hang up thinking its a joke but it happens 4 times getting stronger and stronger. I leave and get a call that night with him telling me he's really freaked out because his phone is possesed lol. And i could hear quite distinguished another mans deep and disturbing voice trying to talk over my friend on the phone. phone goes dead it never happened again.

Ok so fast forward to my junior year my friend mike moved into a nicer house. This house had no real history and it's out in the middle of nowhere which is odd to begin with. No prior info on the owner was available but regardless it was a badass house with built in surround sound incorperated into the vents:p. So one night we are having a party there drinkin a little and my friend mike who is a MMA practicing 69 camaro ss driving aethiest, tells me he keeps seeing a shadow standing in his room whenever he wakes up not just sometimes everythime and it sits by his closet and stares until he falls asleep. So we had like 10 people in taht room watchin a movie and we all decide to crash so we shut off all the lights and since it's under ground it's pitch black. About 15 mins after we all start dozin off we ALL wake up at once and ALL stare into that corner without thinking about it and ALL see the same damn thing at once. At this point we turn on every light we can and by the time we all got up it was gone. This happened a few times i stayed out there.

I have alot more stories but this is way too long lol if you wanna hear more let me know because me and some friends develled into demonolgy for a bit and stirred up some fucked up things. thanks for readin:wave:

2. haha creepy shit man. ive never really had a paranormal experience and im not sure if i want one lol

interesting read nonetheless

3. I would be freaked out if all of that stuff happened around me. I have one "weird" paranormal thing that happened to me all the time when I lived with my parents, and still sometimes does when I visit them. The previous owners of the house had died (not murdered or anything, they were just old) and their son who owned a lot of property sold us the house.

The first time I walked in there was a very distinct smell. I cant really describe it, just everyones house smells different. Every now and then, usually when we are remodeling something, I will get a very strong smell of this smell. It will only linger for a few seconds, but my parents have told me they smell it sometimes too. We have lived there for over 11 years, remodeled 4 rooms, painted numerous times, and even changed from carpet to hardwood floors. I don't see how this smell keeps poping up, its happened for years and always freaked me out.

Also, my mom said she saw the ghosts of the two previous owners the first night we actually slept there.

4. Interesting...

5. Crazy shit man.

Weird shit happens in my house all the fucking time.
    Just today I was sitting here, on the computer. The furnace was on, and set to like 80 or some shit, but I got the chills. The hair on the back of my neck stood up, and I could hear "noise" I don't know how to describe the sound because it wasn't any particular noise. Just slight, small, weird sounds. I looked around the room, and noticed my cat staring at the corner of my living room. I looked to try and figure out what he was staring at, and this Minnesota Vikings blanket that's hanging there swooshed out, and then fell back against the wall.

I always think I see things out of the corner of my eye too. Holy fuck... not even joking literally second ago, I just heard some one else breathing in the room with me. I have major goosebumps right now.

Also, one day last year I was digging a hole in our yard to plant an apple tree. I struck concrete unexpectedly and I asked my grammy why there was concrete under the yard. She told me that where our yard is now, is where the house was originally supposed to be. The house we do live in, was supposed to be the garage. However, the person who was going to live in the house when it was built, hung himself in the garage before the house was ever built. So the house was never built, and the garage was converted into a house.:eek:

Another thing that happened to me a few years... I was walking towards my computer desk, and the lamp that was sitting there fell onto the floor. It literally makes no sense when I think about it. I do not understand how it could have happened without some sort of paranormal shit going on. Not to mention, I have a bad a habit of spilling pop and shit on my computer desk :D and I know for a fact that the lamp was practically glued to the desk from all the shit that spilled on it (gross I know)!

Okay, so once again I just caught something out of the corner of my eye. It was pure black, and was I'm guessing about 3 or 4 feet in height. It was about half the height of our furnace anyway. Seriously, I'm not making this shit up either =/

Another thing that happens frequently is the cabinet doors in the kitchen will slam. It's a distinct sound so I know that's what it is. It only happens in the middle of the night.

Oooh and also every night usually around 3 am the TV whether it's on or off will go into crazy static mode and room will seem to get colder.

My dog Meander, who's an incredibly timid animal will freak the fuck out occasionally also, her hair will stand straight up, arched back, fangs showing, snarling, and foaming. It's usually always in the same spot, which is in my doorway from the living room to my bedroom.

I know there are more things that have happened that aren't coming to mind right now.
    I actually kind of want one of those ghost filmer crew things to come to my house and set up a bunch of shit and just see what happens. I'm so positive something would happen.

Annnnyway, I'm way tired of fucking typing. :wave:

6. LOL. I love how you stop to describe what's happening in real time.

Sorry, I'm sure it's not that funny, but in your case it seems like it hasn't tried to harm you or anything, just lurking?

7. Lol, if I'm typing about weird shit, and weird shit happens, I'ma definitely have to write about it haha.

Yeah, I just have some creeper ass, child molesting, pedophile, white van driving, undie sniffin', lurker ghost in my house apparently :p

8. Fersure. That's wassup.

Lol.

It's better than being physically assaulted, right? ;)

9. No doubt man, no doubt!:D

10. [quote name='The_Grim_Ripper']Crazy shit man.

Weird shit happens in my house all the fucking time.
    Just today I was sitting here, on the computer. The furnace was on, and set to like 80 or some shit, but I got the chills. The hair on the back of my neck stood up, and I could hear "noise" I don't know how to describe the sound because it wasn't any particular noise. Just slight, small, weird sounds. I looked around the room, and noticed my cat staring at the corner of my living room. I looked to try and figure out what he was staring at, and this Minnesota Vikings blanket that's hanging there swooshed out, and then fell back against the wall.

just a hypothesis but i believe the blanket was a direct result of Favre's head exploding & the Vikings getting ready to tank the rest of the season but I could be slightly off on that theory.

Go Bears (in 2010)

11. I think it was all of the pent up awesomeness that Adrian Peterson hasn't unleashed in the last few weeks coming out from behind the blanket.:devious:

12. Dont worry Peterson is just saving it up for the last game of the season against my Bears..

13. lol great post. Ya at one point my friends mom told us about how her family used to invoke possesions and levitate things and the like. They also did sayonces with their grandma using a certain picture and when the house burned down the fireplace the picture was on and the picture were untouched she went and showed us it. She also taught me and my friend how to i guess call bad spirits in? and how to levitate shit pretty intense but scary as hell lol.:eek:

14. Teach me how to levitate shit. :smoking:

15. oh yeah, a sand faced demon, good description...

really need to know how to levitate.

16. Haha yeah man I wanna know how :hello:

17. Lol well it's not really levitating but when you can pick up a full size piano between 4 people all using only two fingers and holding it above your head it's pretty damn awesome. Although i don't recommend getting into this shit i can cause some serious and scary problems.