Ghost(s) in my House & Grow Chamber???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jakesterjammin, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Considering that you are using the flash on your camera, particulates in the air could be reflecting back light from the flash and therefore creating the

"mist"

2. get ur house cleansed bro.. even if u dont believe in it or watever, whats it gonna matter to u it'll make ur wife feel better if anything. but my house im living in was pretty fucked up when we moved in an started doing remodeling.. just wierd shit started happening/seeing shit like ur describing. it got to the point where my mom put holy oil on each door/entrance of the house and prayed for it to leave and we dont have any spooky-unwanted shit happening anymore. placebo effect or not whatever fixes that shit so u can atleast live comfortably.

3. #123 jakesterjammin, Jan 20, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2013
    OK ya, something is going on which I cannot explain....
    So one of my reservoirs is in the basement, so everyday I'm checking nutrients..

Just out of the blue there will be a loud bang, or thumb behind me, and I'll just get a creepy feeling like I'm being watched..
    Ya know, the feeling you get when you're working and someone is standing behind you watching, and it's been going on a while now..

NOW just like 20 min ago.... lol
    We're setting in the dinning room bullshitting and the door to my chamber is right off to the side of us and I can see the light coming out from under and around the cracks of the door because there is 2400w of HID in a 7x11 bedroom.... hehehehehe

So you can CLEARLY see the light around the cracks and so much it's like a bright night light for the dinning room... lol
    OK, so we're setting there and out of the corner of my eye I see the light around the door go out..

I'm like WTF my lights just shut off, stood up to go to the door, as I stood up, bang the light around the door cracks was there, like you flipped a light switch on...

So I set back down and I'm going WOW, this Pineapple Chunk is some bad ass shit.... :D

The wife turned to look at the door, then I explain to the wife how I just tripped out and thought the lights in the chamber went out, and as I'm explaining it to her, she turns to look at the door again, and now we're both looking directly at the door, and the light coming cracks, from some side to the other was blacked out, as if something over 8' tall walked past the door...

The wife took a quick deep breath in and stood up and totally :eek:

So now I know I did not just see something, she turns to me and says WTF was that???
    I'm like I don't know, but what ever it was, it was large enough to block out 2400w of HID and taller then the door itself... :eek:

She's like go see what that was....
    I'm like FUCK YOU, YOU go in there... :D

At this point every fucking hair on my body was standing on end, and I think even my pubes.... :poke:

So I get the nerve to go in and I start for the door (cause it's across the room), the light coming from the door blacks out again..
    The wife again took a quick deep breath and said OH MY GOD, WTF IS THAT Jake????
    At this point I'm fucking froze and completely do not know what to do... lol

Normally I'd just bust up in there to see WTF, but what ever this is, it's over 8 fucking feet tall and 36 inches wide to be able to stand block out the light coming from them HIDs... So ok ya, I scarred at this point... LMFAO

Then I think, maybe the HIDs did shut off, because again, there is NO LIGHT coming from the cracks of the door....
    Fucking NONE.....

So I turn my head and say to the wife which is still standing there froze like :eek:, so I turn to her and say, maybe the lights did go out and she pointed in the direction of the door, I turned back around, and yep, there was the light from the cracks just as bright as can be.... There is NO WAY them bulbs can go out and come back up that fast, IT'S NOT PHYSICALLY POSSIBLE...

So I grow some balls and march over to the door and storm up in my chamber, ready to get eaten, fuck I don't know... lol
    YEP you guessed it.... Nothing there, lights running fine and the plants looked good too... lol

I've gone over everything I can't think of anything to rationalize what I just seen and I'm totally dumb founded (again) as to what it was.... What ever it was inside my chamber, it was big enough to completely blackout 2400w of HID....

I know it sounds like I ate too many Fruity Pebbles... :D
    And I do grow some great medication... lol
    All I can say is I'm not lying about this shit and I cannot explain it, and then my wife sees it too...
    So we both can't be off our flippers at the same time...

Fuck she holds a Master's Degree...

I've never believed in this shit, I've never had or been diagnosed with any psychological disorders, I'm highly educated, but I simply cannot explain what both occurrences were, and I cannot explain how it feels to actually experience something which your mind cannot rationalize..

Because I'm the type of person which believes there is a rational explanation for EVERYTHING...
    So when I cannot rationalize WTF we're seeing, again I cannot explain just how that feels...
    I was just wonder if there was any other crazy ass people out here so the wife and I are not the only ones which lost our minds.. lol

:wave:

4. So scary... I would NOT wanna live in that house. That shit freaks me out so much

5. Put up some cameras around the house where the stuff is happening. Be like the next paranormal activity shit.

6. To be honest, I'm not sure I want to know.... lol
    Cause when I think about just what could have blocked that light like it did, I'm not so sure I want to see what it is....
    And OMG if the wife seen it, I do not have the money to move again, that would break me for sure in this economy..

So I'm torn from pursuing it or simply leaving it alone....
    Cause outside of freaking me the fuck out, it's caused no harm, and seems to only be around my grow chambers....
    The wife says because of all the electric I'm running creating some kind of magnetic field which "spirits" use :rolleyes:

WTF ever... lol

Or she says it's my brother that passed about 8yrs ago, which was a big stonner like I am...
    The first pic of the mist, she says if you look at it, it looks like whatever is there is ether waving or pointing to the plants..
    Something my bro would do, stand in the pic and give me a thumbs up.... lol

What this dark thing is, which came up the stairs and now blocked out a butt load of light, I simply have no clue...

:wave:

7. Your ghost is an old Italian mobster. He went upstairs to see if you were asleep because he wanted to steal your bud. But he got caught, shame on him!

On topic: that's some FREAKY shit. I'm scared haha.

8. Very interesting. I wouldn't be afraid, you have to think of how many people try to see a ghost but never do. If you had one you should feel blessed not afraid! Clearly he is patrolling his crib and chilling in your grow room waiting so his ghostly essence can absorb a deliciously hotboxed room.

Just make sure there is seriously NOBODY in the house. Ghosts and apparitions will chill and hide your bongs for their personal use. A person will straight up rape you.

9. If your brother is around 6 foot tall, I would be in shock.

Maybe it IS your brother and he just wants to smoke. The scariest thought I just had is you said your brother grew as well, earlier you were saying your res was at 66.6(pretty much the perfect temperature" I'm pretty convinced your brother is trying to help you, I would leave a bowl pack with a lighter out as well. Many ghost don't have a lighter!

And oh, the doorway incident? He was just looking over yah!

10. LMFAO, ya my brother was 6'1" and also grew for a while, but moved to a place he could not risk it so he stopped for many years,
    then he passed...

Ya, my bro was an Outlaw with the Daytona chapter, so I guess you could say he was a dark figure... lol
    But we were very close, then had a falling out, and before we made up, he ended up dying...
    So ya, the wife says if whatever this is, is in fact my bro, it's cause of the unresolved fight, cause we really were close...

We were brothers....
    I'll kick you ass, no MF'er I'll kick you ass, we'd fight, and couple days later, back together like nothing ever happened... :D LOL

11. Crazy stuff man..I don't believe in ghosts and that there must be some rational explanation, but it's still freaky!

12. ghosts like to get high too

13. What if I told you that ghosts do not exist?
    You're just paranoid, and your wife has moved your shit, or the 4yrold girl that was murdered there in 1849...

14. Holy shit dude....O-o....btw, sweet grow room man

15. I live near Alton, IL. This is claimed to be one of the most haunted places in the U.S. Yet, I don't believe in any paranormal bullshit.

My house creaks all the time, I hear pans clang, etc...
    You're much more apt to notice these things as you become more aware of them. Then, you start to believe stories because you can't explain it. The ghost is something you invented in your head. Pictures can easily be screwed up because light is easily manipulated. Machines fail. There are many many answers to every situation.

Smoke and relax. Ignore the stupid stuff and make sure to pay attention to your controller. Eventually you won't even notice anymore.

16. Highya Jakester :wave:

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us. :cool:

No matter what anyone believes or doesn't believe, there's a very clear distinction between the creaks of an old house, and what it sounds like when someone walks up / down a staircase, or walks across hardwood floors. Sometimes 'noises' can be explained away by winds, etc...but there are times that there isn't a logical explanation. ;) Not sayin', just sayin'. :)

Looking forward to reading more experiences that you and others are willing to share. :smoke: