Ghost(s) in my House & Grow Chamber???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jakesterjammin, Aug 16, 2012.

1. Nek minnet paranormal activity 4..

Seriously but I'm a huge skeptic and this sort of thing but this thread has me creeped out.

2. Old houses can play mind tricks on you when you're not even high. I grew up in a pretty old house. I'd just chalk it up to the house settling, smoking too much weed, and watching ghost shows.

3. Oh shit . Move the fuck out.

4. I don't belive in ghosts. I understand you've got some pretty wild evidence there, but there IS a logical explination for all of this.
    First off you say it's an old house from the 1800's? That alone could be the problem, old houses creak and shit, my house is pretty new and it creaks like a motherfucker..
    Second, you have a nice grow room there. Is your house secured well(ie. no crawlspaces, unlocked windows, old shitty doors, things of t hat sort..)? If not this could be some neighboorhood sheister trying to break in and rob you for your weed and shit. Protect those plants at all chosts...you can call that weed Ghostberry Kush or something lol..30$ a gram, these plants had a ghost watching over them to protect them..
    And thirdly your wife watches ghost hunters which YOU do not believe in(me either). But your wife does and probably wants you to believe in ghosts with her. IS she a prankster type of girl? She could be pranking you, running around the house late at night, who knows..
    You were sleeping when you heard and saw this man walk up your stairs. Were you already asleep? Could this be Sleep Paralysis or something of the sort..When i was like 9 i woke up and thought i saw a 6' tall shadowee figure standing at my door way, yelled for mom and she walked directly into it and it disappeared.

Anyway man, my point is, be safe, keep that .45 loaded, keep windows and doors locked, bullets don't kill ghosts, and always beware the power of the human mind, everybody's head play's tricks on them from time to time.
    Good luck man, nice budz

5. Who you gonna call?

6. shit u got ghost cops man. better smoke it out.

7. Hippy crystals and native American charms work really well.

I think of ghosts like bees. Leave them alone and they will leave you alone, more or less. If you try to swat them away you are only going to piss them off. So either kill the bee or leave it alone. Don't go swatting at the thing.

I'd go old-school and contact my local catholic church. Call the priest over and hand him my garden hose and say "can you baptize a house?"

Watch the movie Poltergeist and then watch Insidious.

8. fuck the ghost.
    thats some dank looking plants you got right there.

9. Yeah Ghosts are Bologni, old houses make all sorts of weird ass noises mostly when it's windy or something.

10. Looks like the flash that I get in some of my pictures from the mylar reflected walls when I take photos in my tent. It's blurry and misty colored like you have in your photos.

11. I'll tell you what, this may be my 1st post but I'm no troll. I've seen and dealt with ghosts before, I was like 15. It was scary. Always when I was home alone, and I've had multiple people tell me that house was haunted.. Anyways what I did was, IGNORE EVERYTHING, (bad idea). I kept ignoring everything, and I mean everything, I knew half the shit was seriously impossible and nobody else was around, and I would ignore it so hard and tell my self crazy things that I knew wasn't true, for some reason I was so fucking scared I would play it off so bad because I didn't want the ghost to know that I knew.

Eventually I ignored it so hard crazy shit would happen, loud bangs and shit and I would just play it off so good, deep down I knew what it was but I wanted no part of it and kept thinking "maybe the ghost will think I'm a retard or something and just leave" well I was wrong I think by doing this it pissed it off probably because it wanted attention.

Shit gives me the creeps just thinking about all the things that happened there especially with my mom.

I think I seen my betty crocker one night. I gotta tell this story. I was like 15, and I had this little toy from my great grandmother, which was my moms for the longest time. It was one of those things you twist up, and it would play a melody, it was like a carosuel, or whatever the fuck those things are haha with the horses attached to poles on them that kids ride around. All the time, this thing would randomly fucking play, and it would always creep me the fuck out. It was a pretty big house too.

And when I came home that evening, my sister and my mom were so freaked out about what was happening, there was a spot on the floor, like a circular area that was HOT. It was a hardwood floor, and just a part of it was hot.. Wtf? We went into the basement right were it was and there was no possible explanation why it could be hot, i mean it was literally only flooring, and right under it was basement, no pipes or anything even close to it.

And then out of no where it vanished and the floor was fine. Everybody went to bed, I was alone downstairs because that's were my room is, anyways it was getting late and I walked across the living room to turn the light off (holy fuck i am getting bad chills typing this lol) and as i walked across, i again felt this hot spot!! I bent down and touched it again and was weirded the hell out, so i quickly turned the light off and started back to my room, and my body FROZE, right above the hot spot in the living room on the way back.

I MEAN FROZE, the house was dark besides the small kitchen light on, and i was froze as fuck, and 2 seconds after i froze i heard a voice that said "Hello??" i couldn't move, i was so scared, and then it said "Is someone there??" and i unfroze, looked up and i seen a tall, old,heavy set women in full white native american silk standing in front of my bathroom door!! and i fucking ran into my fucking room and shut the door.. I was nearly crying, trying to figure out what the fuck just happened what the fuck i just seen. begging to god it was gone and wasn't going to appear threw my door.

for some reason, i was very emotional after that, my emotions were all fucked up, i felt that the spirit i seen was not happy. very stressed and very sad and angry.

betty and her husband both died in the house. I'm pretty sure it was crocker, and i don't think the famous lady cook or whatever lol. but yeah was some scary shit.

i have like 10 more encounters in that house it was freaky.

Anyways what i started doing was trying to make the ghosts mad, i would try to talk to them and record them or i would talk shit. i would be like i'm not scared of you you fucking ghost pussy bitch fuckers i've never seen in the newspaper a ***** dieing from a ghost. this usually will make them do something lol

12. crazy experience you had there man...i believe just about anything is possible...

i used to live in a 2 story town home with wooden floors...i can tell you for sure ive heard foot steps upstairs while nobody was up there....tv's in the house would turn on and off by themselves, like i would be watching tv, or playing games and the tv would just turn off...like wtf?? but my sister had the most convincing experiences...her ceiling fan would come on by itself and (this is really creepy) this toy she had in her room without batteries in it mind you, would turn on and play noises...she threw that shit outside she was so creeped out lol and then of course was the sighting, apparently she seen the figure of an old woman in the doorway to her room....and apparently the lady who owned the house, her mother died somewhere in the house...so go figure...i know there was plenty more to this but it was more than 10 years ago already and cant remember all the details

13. ^^^^THIS!! talking to them WILL sometimes get you a reaction OP...maybe you should try it lol....you need to figure out for sure if you have a ghost...call that mother fucker out....tell it to do things, call it fake or say its not real...try to get a reaction

14. You should name that bud Patrick Swayze..... Get it lolololol! I crack myself up! Lol that is some trippy shit!

15. haha :D Patric Swayze, that great :D

16. its just something ive heard from someone with "abilities". supposedly they make more noise when they cant go anywhere, leaving a window open just lets them come and go as they please.

17. Call it "PS Ghost" or "Ghost Dope"

Diggin the stories...

18. OK, another funny story from the peanut gallery.... :D

My flood pump was not coming on, so I went to the breaker, off and on...
    Nope, that was not it, went to the timer, and it tripped the ground fault button, so I reset, and all is well....
    About 20 minutes later, the wife is setting in the dining room, and calls out, "Jake come here"...

So get my ass out of the chair, I walk over to her, and she says,
    "stand here and listen, cause I hear something growling and hissing in the kitchen".... :rolleyes:

So I stand there and WTF was that.... :eek:
    I heard a hiss come from the kitchen, and then what sounded like a growl... :eek: :confused: :eek: :confused: :eek:

OK, so you MF'ers got me all freaked out, I mean dam, I've seen shit most only see in their wildest F-ing nightmares,
    but here my ass is feeling fear to go in the kitchen.. :rolleyes:

So I peek in the kitchen and as soon as I do, CLEAR AS DAY, HISSSSS from around the corner I cannot see.... :eek:
    WTF, so I burst into the kitchen and NOTHING.....

I'm standing there looking around thinking WTF is going on here....
    As I turn to go walk out, Gurgle, Gurgle, Hissssssss goes the coffee pot...... :D

When I reset the breaker and it reset the coffee pot to 12am auto start... :cool:

:wave:

19. Probably just the mind tripping balls on DMT. That's why this shit always happens at night, when you're half asleep.
    You NEVER hear about a sober person seeing a ghost in the middle of the afternoon.

20. Ya don't watch them ghost shows huh...
    They are sober and I don't drink... ;)