Ghost(s) in my House & Grow Chamber???

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jakesterjammin, Aug 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']
    Always got to be 1 a$$ in the crowd... LOL

See attached.....

Well I did not actually see it directly....
    I was frantically trying to get my weapon ready, so with the emotion I was feeling, I could not know what I seen out the corner of my eye, all I know is something blocked the dim light from the hallway into the bedroom....

Again, by time I got my eyes over to the door, there was nothing there...

But my wife described what I see out of the corner of my eye...
    It all happened so fast, like I say, as soon as the slide locked, that's when I seen the light from the hallway get blocked by what "looked like" someone stepping into the doorway, and when I swung the pistol and yelled, there was nothing there.....

My mindset in the heat of the moment said they jumped back into the hall and entered the bathroom or the spare bedroom...
    So it all was more of a reflex or reaction to an event, but I NEVER directly seen anything....
    But oddly enough when all was said and done, the wife described the exact same thing that I thought I seen...

And her accounts of what happened were exact as mine...[/quote]

Haha ya that's like what I mean though, like if it was just you that kinda saw a glimpse of it I would maybe be like meh you probably just hallucinated a shadow in the dark or something but your wife also got a quick glance at the exact same thing standing there that u saw and also described it, that can't be coincendence lol

Dam if I was in this situation I would be shitting my pants frantically trying to find a new place to stay.

2. #22 jakesterjammin, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Well that's the fucked up part, the wife claims she did not get a glimpse...
    She said that she woke to the bang too, and she told me that it was not a glimpse, or a fast pass-by, she was setting there staring at it, then she said it simply faded out....

She said that she was staring at it, and then it's like it was not there anymore and could again see the dim light in the hall..

I just can't come to a logical explanation, and still have no clue what to think...
    Most of what I read, just made me go :rolleyes: even more...

I was not sure I wanted to share this, cause my friends here already think I'm crazy... LMFAO :D

I'm just trying to find SOMETHING logical that I can point to and say, ya, that had to be it...
    But I personally could not find that, thus why I posted my story(ies)..

:smoking:

3. I would just accept it as fact and see if that changes anything. You could also ask it to leave and see of anything changes.

You should setup some digital video cameras with night vision too.

4. You should grow some purple weed and tell your frieds "check it out bro...I got some of dat Haunter og"

Attached Files:

5. its funny when something like this happens to a skeptic. you wont believe it until you see it, but it is very common in houses with some age like yours. they're there! open up a window on your second floor so they can come and go as they please! unless its to the point where you think your wife or kids are in danger i wouldnt worry about it plus sounds like all the man wanted was some tree!

6. [quote name='"rync888"']If its a ghost or ghosts and they are not a harm to you then who cares? Ive seen plenty of ghosts and such ever since i was a child and only had a handful or bad experiences with the dark side of the after life. Try welcoming it and accepting it and i doubt it will continue to be a problem[/quote]

care to share your bad experiences?

7. #27 biff11, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Not sure if that was meant tongue in cheek, but never heard about opening a window to let ghosts roam around :rolleyes:

Jakester, btw, do you watch Ghost Adventurers? If not you may learn some things. In terms of the ghost shows I believe they use the most objective techniques to prove or disprove hauntings.

Those shots you took with a flash is pretty good evidence. Is there anything in your room that could be causing a mist like that? CO2 coming on, vent, warm air meeting cool air from another room? You get the idea.

This is one of the coolest threads I've ever read on GC....a (potentially) Haunted Growroom. Yes!

8. I can believe it's haunted lol I work at an old folks home where a bunch of people have died. I see shit outta the corner of my eye at least once a week or so then I'll look around an no one is there.
    But as for the floor squeaking that just because hard wood floor that's old like that makes a lot of noise mostly at night, since the change in temp makes the floor squeak I wouldn't stress that part

9. damn that must be some crazy shit you smoking lol

no but seriously thats scary..

10. lol looks like ya got some guards. I wouldnt be too concerned.. Same shit kinda happens at my place

11. Nope, nothing that I could point to....
    Everything in the room is off, I go in like 5 min before anything comes on..
    Because even with 1 lamp (of the 4) is lit, it's too bright and the pics are light washed out..

So I go in when everything is off, snap several pics, and when the first light fires up, I'm done taking pics...
    The whole time I'm in there, nothing is on and it's totally dark, outside of the flash when I take the pic...

Ya, Ghost Adventurers? is one of the shows I LOL @...

They are like "OMG did you hear that", :rolleyes:
    Or, "OMG something touched me", OK maybe their hand got confused from the prior masturbation session at the hotel... :D

12. what if it just watching over your grow like trying to protect it lol and what if the bud is haunted so when you smoke it crazy shit happens

anyway good luck with your ghost problem hope nothing bad happens :)

13. LMFAO

Now you say that........ :D
    The last chop I was all excited when it was cured enough to vap, so I set down at my desk, put a chunk in the vap, got that MFer puffin, and took a big'old hit...

Next thing I know, I'm laying face down on my desk, glasses twisted half up on my head and eye piece broke out, and my wife going "OMG are you OK???".... LOL

Put my ass right the fuck out, I fell forward, bending at the hips, BLAMMO, I caught the desk half way across my nose..
    Felt like I broke my dam nose.... :D

14. GHOSTS IN THE GANJA! well the plants look real nice maybe they are just watchin them while the lights are off:)
    spooky shit tho...good to know you got those cool cop like reflexes with the 45 by your side... you might wanna burn some sage i heard that helps with spirits... you dont want no poltergeist stuf goin on

15. sage, and praise jah

and dont smoke too much weed

16. LOL

Natural reactions courtesy of our US Military.. ;)

17. Maybe it'll make your dank danker. You can tell your friends it has otherwordly essence grown in.

Maybe the ghosts wants a toke?

18. Hahaha you gota hock me up with that haunted bud

19. Haha that shits crazy man. I personally have experienced a lot of paranormal activity. One of the places I grew up hanging out at and still do to this day is very haunted.(hauntedbissmanbuilding.com) I hear foot steps, voices, pebbles being thrown, cold chills, hair standing on end, flashlights being turned on and off with no one being around them. The works ya know lol. You just gota keep a level head, be kind and do NOT let it get to you. With you being in a very old house its more then likly haunted. Think about the lack of knoledge in medicine back then. And remodeling really kicks up any spirit acivity. Your in there space is the way they see it and they like it the way it was when they were there. When someone remodels a haunted house the activity always spikes up a bit. I find this kinda of stuff pretty interesting, and usually when something strange or paranormal is happening around me I acknowledge it aloud. I let it know I know and that it doesn't bother me as long as it doesn't harm me. In the bissman building I spray paint graffiti on the 4th floor wall so I spend I lot of time in there. Now stuff doesn't happen all the time. But everytime I go by myself there is something following me, it always feels like someone is watching over my shoulder. I just make a game out of it and talk to it like I have an imaginary friend lol. This probably sounds really really silly, but I have had some very very strange shit happen and when I act like its just someone there with me it takes the scare factor down a bit. If I were you i would just go about my days ignoring it untill something happends to change your mind set on the whole deal.

20. That's what the wife says.....

She says the white mist is my older brother which passed 7-8yrs back...
    He was a big stoner and cannabis gardener...

If anyone appreciated a huge sticky nug, it was my bro...
    She said if you look at the pic, he is pointing to a bud, or tending my gardens with me....