Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ghost ride the whip while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allend10289, Feb 19, 2009.

1. ever tried it? that shit is fun. share your experiences.

2. Ghost ride as riding on the top of your car?

3. yes please elaborate

4. #4 Rhythm of Life, Feb 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZMPD3-uaOc"]YouTube - Sideshow - Too ft.mistah fab[/ame]

5. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBPJTK1YBvs"]YouTube - Ghost Ridin' Grandma[/ame]

No, Im not a fucking idoit and get out of a moving car.
    Never will either.

6. "ghost ride the whip" means blast yo music..
    open up your doors.. and let it coast on a flat road and dance outside that shit while it so 2mph down the road

EDIT: ... it appears i have been beaten to the punch hahah

7. Well that honastly dosnt sound fun at all,

8. Thats cause he forgot to tell you about the rolls :D

9. It's a Bay Area thing. I've seen people do it, and people also get pretty hurt doing it as well, but I've never done it, and never will.

10. I understood a few years ago that "ghost ride the whip" was a synonym for "be stupid".

Correct me if i'm wrong.

11. that shit is retarded

[​IMG]

12. You're wrong.

'Get stupid' is Bay Area slang. So is ghost ride the whip, which means get out of your car while it's going and dance along side it. ghost ride = no driver, whip = car.

13. I'd do it if I didn't care about having car or drivers license. It seems like something to just do for attention and that's not my thing.

14. I'd be too paranoid to do it while high.... let alone would I even do it sober.

15. Yeah... Really doesn't seem to be worth it to me.

16. well that sounds dumb but me and my smoking buddy get on a strait as hell back road .. roll the windows down , sit where the windows were and pass the weed across the top wile person on driver side is making sure the car doesnt veer off.. good for keeping the smell out if you live in the country like me lol

17. haha that vids great

18. I was being sarcastic. I think doing it equates to being stupid.

19. And I'm a retard for missing that completely, sorry :)

If you do it, it does mean you're stupid.

20. That is immature and stupid. All you are doing is trying to draw attention to yourself, let alone doing it while high. Yea. That would be fun, getting pulled over by cops for dancing beside your car while it is moving, with no driver. You are also risking injuring yourself, breaking your car,(you never know what could happen) or distracting others, which could cause damage, and injury. Grow up, please.

Happy Toking.:smoke: