Ghost or Cat

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by PrincessTHC, Nov 29, 2011.

1. So.... uhm...

I'm sitting here, toking it up. Waking and baking, for sure. And my cat was fucking around with some plastic so I put him in the bathroom with the litter and food. I shut the door so he doesn't leave the goddamn room and fuck around while I'm taking time to relax. Anyways, so he meows for a bit and fucks around with the door, scratching at it and such. I listen to some music and try to ignore it.

Then like he stops, so I'm like coo' and continue doing shit. After a few minutes, I look over towards the bathroom. And the fucking door is open and my cat is all like fucking with some plastic in front of it in the hallway. And I'm like "O_O Wtf that door was closed...."

I got up and put him back in and shut the door.... And then he scratched for a while. I watched the door. AND IT OPENED AGAIN. The handle moved and it opened. Now, when I go test the door the bolt doesn't seem very shaky... so...

A. Do I have a ghost? or B. Did my cat learn how to open doors?

2. I think you have a ninja cat haha :cool:

3. Cat. Every cat I've ever had (3) could open doors. I don't know how the fuck they did it with the knobs though.
    Or maybe my house was haunted, too.

4. Gawd, he's so annoying. he fucks around with EVERYTHING.

*eats marshmallows for comfort*

5. Maybe ghosts and cats work together, like it's an agreed partnership or something.... That'd make an interesting Charmed episode.

6. [quote name='"PrincessTHC"']*eats marshmallows for comfort*[/quote]

Hahahaha awesome

7. they're baby marshmallows too.

[​IMG]

8. i'd love to say it's a ghost but [somebody]'s law says that the simplest solution is usually the correct one.

9. [quote name='"PrincessTHC"']

they're baby marshmallows too.

[/quote]

The baby ones are best in some hot chocolate fo shooooo

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Uuw3JKLO1g]Hot Chocolate - The Polar Express - YouTube[/ame]