Ghost of Mary Jane...?? PICTURE!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bohemian44, Mar 12, 2009.

1. #1 Bohemian44, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    Soo me and my friend ( j-mf-s ) were sitting in his living room ripping huge ass hits left and right....being a photography major i take pics of everything...but look in the top right of this picture...somehow...a ghost lady is posing in the pic...it was f-ing crazyyy! ZOOM IN TOP RIGHT

Hello to Mary Jane Herself :wave: I]

Attached Files:

2. You cant say you dont see it if you blow up the picture...

3. I don't see it and i blew up the picture, is being blazed a prerequisite?

4. ok blow it up again...and take a look at the fire place....then go to the top of the mantel on the fireplace...on the mantel go to the far right...RIGHT ABOVE the mantel you see the girls breasts...i dont want to come off as a perv but thats whats in the pic then obviously you know what to look for after that...theirs a fairly detailed face hair and arm over her head

5. If it's like... a skull with tits, I see it :p

6. lol damn...i guess ill take that...if you look at the middle of the fan you can kinda see her hair (smoke) blowing acrross it

7. #7 supernothing351, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    either your a beast on photoshop, or that is legit. thats the hottest ghost ive ever seen(minus the face)! i woulda totally tried to grab her tits haha. you can even see her bottom teeth.

8. i know right?! and its totally legit...i kept the pic on my camera so i could prove i didnt use photoshop! but NOBODY else really sees the ghost woman...help me out :wave:

9. I see it. Creepy. Smoke with her again.

10. i seealot of weird shit in that smoke. lol

11. Shit man thats creepy but awesome as fuck.

12. wow im glad other people are starting to see it too...i thought i was just going crazy... yipee

13. Lol I see it.

14. :hello: YES!

15. holy shit. At first all i saw was the tits and couldnt se any face. But you seemed so convinced that it was there that i just kept stairing and BAM i saw it. Thats pretty crazy. It looks more like a crow woman. WOW!

16. can you outline it with paint or something?

i see it now, creepy

17. haha i noticed it as soon as i took the picture i got kinda freaked out...then we just started smoking again lol and ummm a crow woman...how so? lol

18. im afraid if i do ANYTHING to it at all people will say its fake so i just....let it be....

LET IT BE...Great song eh??:hello:

19. cause her mouth has sharp angles rather than rounded mouth-like features. Id it looks more like a beak to me