GHOST MV1

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Slow2Know, Aug 13, 2018.

1. $395 Bundle
    Included spare battery, 5 crucible holder, and quick charger.

My previous vaporizer experience includes: DynaVapes, & a G Pen Elite for about two years.

I am a daily smoker. I frequently use bongs, glass pipes and/or joints.

Dynavapes have been a good vaping experience with the exception of looking like I am smoking a crack pipe in public. And burning my weed because of a little noise and I'm unable to hear the click of the vapcap.

MV1:
    Initial impression: impressive appearance, hefty and solid feeling. Incredibly smooth cool vapor compared to any other vaporizer I have used.

Wonderful flavor compared to what I'm used to. That is to say 1 crucible will provide me with three to four hits. The first hit is full-flavored the second hit is less flavor with more vapor the third hit is diminishing vapor and flavor and the fourth hit is practically nothing.

I began vaping at the lowest setting, enjoying the flavor before pumping the temperature up higher for the Finish. I used it this way for the first day. I experienced the happy upbeat Buzz of the low temperatures and the satisfying relaxing Buzz associated with a higher temperatures.

So three to four hits and that Crucible is now finished and too hot to touch for about 2 minutes. (same as conduction)

Understand that each Crucible is only one tenth of a gram. Do not pack your coarse grind Into The Crucible but gently fill it for the best experience. This thing is very efficient. Could stretch out your weed for a long time.

After 3 days I am out of patience and I go through the crucibles with only three hits set at the highest temperature 428 degrees. Granted they are 3 effective hits and I often am able to stop right there. Come back later and load a new Crucible.

The batteries may not last more than 10 crucibles at the highest temperature. That's about 40 hits before I choose to swap to the next battery.

My final thoughts:
    $395 is a lot of money.

The fact that this is 100% convection is lost on me. If a crucible only takes three hits to finish it it may as well be conduction because I'm taking the three hits to finish The Crucible.

I'm very impressed with the flavor and I'm very impressed with the efficiency. I believe a small conduction unit for less money with a Bowl size equal to the MV1 would probably serve me very well for a lot less money. The ABV out of this thing is very light, giving the appearance of unfinished.

Your opinions may vary. I believe that I might have been happier spending less money on a different vaporizer.

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1