Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

"ghost hitting"

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by HIGHliketheSKY, May 24, 2010.

1. i have been smoking for a while now, and have with quite a bit of my friends, some of them ghost hit like no other (one buddy holds it in for at least 30 seconds sometimes, even talks without/minimally exhaling) and some blow it out almost immediately, i have always kinda held it in about 8-10 seconds, but i was curious when i realized the contrast. i guess it took me awhile to realize what ghost hitting was, LOL.

2. I hold it in for 9 seconds

3. hahaha you were probably getting so lightheaded!

4. if i'm short on bud, i'll load small bowls and hold hits for about 10 seconds. if i'm just enjoyin a nice fat bowl out of a nice sack i just bought, 3 seconds is good.

i've debated on the subject before. but no one wins :smoking: