Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ghost hit?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chronicseeds, Jan 8, 2012.

1. If you blow out smoke after a hit, does it mean you are wasting smoke? because thc is just being blown out? therefore should you just ghost hits?

2. [quote name='"chronicseeds"']If you blow out smoke after a hit, does it mean you are wasting smoke? because thc is just being blown out? therefore should you just ghost hits?[/quote]

No only if you like tar

3. It's not a waste. As long as you hold in your hit for around 5 seconds, there's no use in holding it in any longer

4. No thc is typically absorbed at most like 7 seconds

5. not wasting smoke...just make sure you hold it in

6. well i'm only taking dabs now. so more like wax and stuff. that means its more of a pure substance. will it make a difference then?

7. [quote name='"chronicseeds"']If you blow out smoke after a hit, does it mean you are wasting smoke? because thc is just being blown out? therefore should you just ghost hits?[/quote]

If you take a full hit off a bong you can't ghost it, your body won't really let you hold it in lol.

8. I don't think I have the correct definition as a ghost hit as you guys haha.

My definition is blow smoke out of your mouth and inhale right when it comes out. You can only do this on joints/blunts and not like bongs.

So what the hell is y'all definition of it??

9. Whenever I've heard the term ghost hit its usually used in the context that you hold a hit so long that when you exhale little to no smoke exits your mouth, and then you cough up a bunch of smoke later on.

Exhaling smoke through your mouth and inhaling it through your noise is usually called a French inhale where I'm from, thats why you're getting all the weird answers mate :D

10. I've always called that and hear that called a bubble, and always called and heard called what op is describing a ghost hit.

But ya, I think something like 98% of the thc is absorbed in the first 2 seconds, so ghost hits or more or less just for the novelty (or maybe the lack of oxygen does make you feel higher, idk).

11. my definition of a ghost hit is the same as yours opening your mouth to create a cloud rigt outside of your mouth then inhaling it...its harsh as fuck tho

12. Yeah french's are the easiest in my opinion and look pretty tight.

13. Just smoke alot of cheap cigs for years like i did. It put so many holes in my lungs I take huge bong rips and when i exhale almost no smoke comes out, and i dont hold my hits for more then 2-3 secs. No smoke getting wasted when it just disparate'd into my lungs some how.

14. I hear this over and over but I want some evidence before I believe it. Not picking on you I just want to know if any one has cared enough to really test this