Ghost caught on audio

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 24, 2013.

1. #1 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 24, 2013
    Ok u guys so I was recording a funny video with my cousin..in the video shes sposed to be possessed..it starts off with me saying "Omg u guys somethings wrong with my cousin,shes been acting weird an I don't know what to do" right after I say this the voice says "Can't answer to that" or something similar an then of course I kept recording cuz I had no idea the voice was there so I got my cousin saying "Whats a rebecca,Im a potato" In a fake evil voice..when we played the video back we hear the voice pretty clear,it seems kind of deep an whispered..I'm pretty amazed an surprisingly not that scared/freaked out..is there anyway I can make the video into audio to show u guys? if so please lemme know how! this issss soo weird :eek:

edit: audio recording down below

2. Youtube! I want to hear this.

3. loool Im tryna avoid posting the video I look pretty retarded..Ill try & find an audio thingy an if I do I'll post it :smoking:

4. How much did u guys smoke before doin this?

5. loool she didnt smoke anything shes a kid! an I smoked like 1/2 a bowl but it wasnt my imagination lol its caught on camera..

6. In you have a video editing program such as Sony Vegas, or any other program that you can set the render settings in, open the video in the program and simply render it as an audio file such as .mp3, .wav, or .wma. :)

7. #7 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 24, 2013
    sweet thanks!

edit: I converted it to audio but how do I post it? loool

8. Now that I can't help you with sorry :p

9. It could be other random sounds that your brain, looking for meaning/patterns in chaos, put together.

10. #10 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 24, 2013
    I did it!! loool excuse my hideous voice :] turn up ur SPEAKERS an listen CLOSELY I tried to cut the audio in half so u didn't have to hear the rest of the audio/convo but its right after I talk an before I say rebecca

https://soundcloud.com/milkylumpkinz/ghost-on-audio

ps.what I said in the audio was diff then what I typed above cuz we recorded the vid multiple times,we were tryna make a short scary movie to post on utube but it was a definate fail lol

11. o_O do a few questions and record it.. after 12am and in the dark.. with a friend .
    Hopefully you will catch something..
    this is real, sounds like evps on ghost hunters

12. dude thats what Im sayin! freaks me the fook out..idk if I should be like excited or scared?? Im not really that scared tho which usually I am but I think its kinda cool :eek:
    edit: ina creepy way..

13. excited. were humans we die right?
    well if u hear a ghost your hearing someone who passed away.. after there mortality.. this is amazing.. when u think about it.
    dont be scared.

14. yeaaa I guess ur right..its pretty neat & stuff I just wonder if something spoke to me was it purposely trying to be heard?? idk what to make of it really..

15. sounds like you covered the mic for a couple seconds, if thats the best way to discribe it, I think its called contact noise.

You need to do some more recording, keep the camera on a surface so nobody touches it.

16. Theres 2 types..
    A residual haunting and an intellegence in a presence.
    Gunfire and cannon fire sounds occurring in an empty field where hundred + years ago there was a battle would be an example of a residual haunting ..
    But yours seemingly has a form of intelligence

17. #18 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2013
    ok so the fact u used the word intelligence is a bit scary,not gonna lie an honestly idk if I wanna do that again..I really don't feel like calling something that could possibly do any kind of damage/harm,I'm not saying it will but the possibility will always be there,I'll never know though unless I try & I'm def not willing to try,I already know my house is haunted so I have enough proof..I mean I've always been into ghost hunting but I'm home alone a lot by myself so I'm not looking to be scared shitless when I'm just tryna chill an relax lol

edit: I might think about it..tonight me & a few of my cousins may try..wish us luck =\
    btw last time we caught it using a laptop webcam what we may do is at midnight sit in our family room (things have happened there (foot steps,unexplained noises) I'll place it in the middle of the room,ask a few question then were prob gonna leave it there for 10mins an leave the room..still contemplating if we should do this or not..I really want to but I dont wanna regret it!

18. #19 Plasma, Jan 25, 2013
    lol.." What's a Rebecca.. I'm a potatoe?! " That would have scared me if I wasn't prepared. She's creepy :). The sound between 14-16 freaked me out I guess it's a high pitched part of someones laugh. The "ghost" sounds like microphone interference from moving around. If it was longer and we had some comparable samples for whatever you were recording on then we could be further creeped out.. You still creeped me out though, well your cousin. haha

Edit: Yeah intelligent hauntings are the ones with grudges and supposedly are the ones that often try to make contact. Residual hauntings are just ghosts on repeat, if you happen to cross their path you might be like "oh shit, whos that in the hallway?" but intelligent will be like "oh shit, paranormal activity!".

19. #20 MilkyLumpkinz, Jan 25, 2013
    loool XD shes a funny little meatball.. :smoking: I didn't hear a laugh tho more just the voice but now I'm tempted to hear it again an see if I can catch that..

edit: I played it back an my little cousin says she hears it too