Ghost Adventures

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by Michael Gary Scott, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Recently got Netflix on my PS3 and i've been watching episodes in order. Anyone watch tonights new episode?? I have a recording set up for later on.

2. Dude ghost adventures have some great adventures.

3. wait this movie hasnt come out yet?

4. I think it was the newest episode but I'm not 100% sure as I caught it half way through. From what I watched it was alright, wasn't as good as the others. Found a really good EVP and it appears they're now spending more time debunking things in the episodes. Also introducing some new equipment.

• Like Like x 1
  5. I just got netflix on my xbox and started watching ghost adventures and i was going through the episodes and saw Idaho State Pen. it made me say "wtf" out loud because i've been there a few times and the stuff about its history they tell you is nothing what they told me lol. its making me want to go back and go to every spot they do. only they don't allow you to go in the showers any more but you can go into the cells and have them locked down. they don't show the womens prison on this either even though it's on the same property.

6. Anyone watch the newest episode?

7. was there a new one on friday?

8. Alright, watching the new episode of Ghost Adventures right now. Its the Houghton Mansion in North Adams, MA. Pretty good so far. Havent watched this show in awhile, especially a new episode. Anyone else got this on tonight?

9. Also found this meme based on Ghost Adventures. Its safe to say we all know they can over react to everything.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Just realized that this episode is not brand new and I have seen it before..false alarm. Has anyone seen it though? lol

11. This is the first time seeing it for me. Whatta think about paranormal Challenge?

12. I think its terrible, to be honest. Its corny, WAY more corn-ballin than regular Ghost Adventures.

13. Yeah, it is pretty lame. The fact HE judges others, bothers me

14. Couldnt agree more. Ghost Adventures is fine with me. You take it all with a grain of salt though. They over react and over analyze but its for TV. It keeps my attention, no doubt, and thats why I watch it.

• Like Like x 1
  15. I watch cause it's entertaining when NBA isn't on.

I fully believe, but one night isn't going to fetch a lot of events.

I lived in a haunted house for many many years, it happens less than once a month.
    And I'm not talking little things that happen when you're alone, I mean full house friends family all see the exact thing many times.

In that logic, if Ghost Adventure cast stayed over a month, I think they'd have credible evidence.

16. this shows awful but pretty hilarious the one guy who always dressed in black is ridiculous every time i watch it i think how did this douchebag get his own tv show?

17. He's funny, in a sense of 'they don't know what they're doing' funny.

18. Really like this show...i remember one episode where zak was talking something about his head getting choped off and Aron was like:"I would sell it on e-bay" i cracked up hahah :D