ghost adventures live feed!!

Discussion in 'General' started by skittlette, Oct 31, 2009.

1. #2 BuzzLightOne, Oct 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2009
    I posted this in the television section. NO comments at all! Surprising. Maybe you can get some results out of GC members.

This shit is very well done and not staged imho. :smoke:

This was my thread and NOONE responded at all. Even after 7 hours. This is so interesting to me. I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Hey to all you Spooky people! It's Halloween time, and if you have ever questioned the existance of ghosts or haunted places, watch these guys get down and dirty with the spirits of the dead...

Believers and unbelievers alike can watch actual paranormal activity tonight on the Travel channel. 7 hours of live spooky coverage. They are investigating an insane asylum, and it should be good.

These investigations are for real, no trick photography. :eek:

This one dude is really funny, because he gets really scared! The leader talks a bunch of shit to the entities, and gets some unexpected responses...

6:pM tonight, I dare you to watch it!!!

For real, it will make a believer out of you.

I would love to see what you all think after watching some of it. :bongin:

2. im excited to see whatll happen tonight at midnight...tis when the best spirit stuff happens...this is my fave time of the year, its my "new years"

HAPPY SAMHEIN EVERYONE!!:yay:

3. i dont see anything?????

4. Holy shit Skittlette! Did you hear that?

I have watched these kinds of shows before, and have never been impressed. This is for real.

5. i havent stopped watching it since it started, the chat room is mad laggy, and ive asked a few questions on it, but they arent getting through...keep watching! the door on cam 5 opened like 10 min ago as well

6. I'm watching. I have never witnessed anything like it before. Very interesting! I'll comment during commercials. :smoking:

Over 200,000 in the chat room, that's why it's so slow.

7. starts in 15min here. ill prob watch a bit of it. fiddna leave for a party in a bit hopefully.

8. well the live feed is in your area on your computer nessa!

omg!! buzz! can you see the hang man in cam7 as well?? i noticed it when i first logged on and am glad to know im not the only one!! lol
    also, if you zoom on cam 8, if you look closely you can make out a face, it takes up most of the cam space

oh! and on cam5, the middle dor is open, and there appears to be a light coming from it, its been getting brighter as the show progresses

9. there has been continuing motion in cam 3 at the end of the hall way, there is a small shadow that will look like a head peeking around the corner, or someone slightly leaning in the hall, then will go back...after a while there will be a light as if it is a flahlight but they arent on that floor, and then itl be on the other side

10. been watching the whole show so far its blowin my mind. had to log on to watch the cams to

11. MAJOR!!
    it is 5 after midnight and at midnight, almost on the dot there was a woman's scream for about 10 seconds!!!

12. Wasn't really on the dot..

13. like i said..ALMOST on the dot, within that minute

14. how crazy is that machine they have! weird shit is goin on.

15. omg i was just going to say the same thing...was freaking awesome!
    im soo going to pay for this in the morning tho:rolleyes:

ive noticed that the activity on the webcams have calmed down a whole lot, im anxious to see what goes down in the medwing

16. i wanna see them catch a spirit

17. can you chat and watch the cams at the same time?

18. not at the same same time, but you can open either of them in a new tab or window...remember! there are almost 300 THOUSAND people on the server and many of them are trying to chat, so there are a FEW chats that dont seem to be going through, but they assure everyone that all are being reviewed, but may not pop up due to soo much unexpected traffic

19. is there a way to switch between cams 1-4 and 5-8? right as shit got good on 8 it went back to 1-4