Ghost Adventures FTW

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by FoRsAkEn StOnEr, Oct 18, 2011.

1. This show rocks!

Anybody agree?

2. Love it! Though I find it very cheesy at times.. I still love it

3. Hell yea love it

4. Haha thats sweet!

And yea it is cheesy at times but its also very real and in my opinion the best paranormal team there is!

5. I dont really like it lol

Its like the other ghost shows that build up all this drama and show nothing lol

6. Dude this show inspired me to get my own ghost cam hahaha. Now i need the damn night vision

7. That one dude just fucking kills it for me.

Biggest douchebag on TV...

8. Mixed emotions here. I believe the fact/fiction ratio is about 50/50. The older episodes were better imo. But I do tune in every Friday soooo..... idk

9. Thats what makes it funny tho haha.

10. "oh my gosh a noise"

get da fuck outta here

[​IMG]

11. I agree Zack is quite the douche

12. Zack is a bigger douche thatn Zack Morris and Slater combined...I loved the show at first until i started to pick up on the phony shit they do like every other paranormal show. When they spend more time dickin around in the daylight touring the city like Tony-fuckin-bordain acting like total to-n they get serious for half of five minutes they go to the supposed ghost sight "Zack has a real personal moment' then the "Meth-head-bowling alley-teenaged-smoker who-wears-wranglers jeans- a- tan-shirt-with-a-screenprinted-wolf-and-a-moon-and-a-pewter necklace of an iorn cross or a dragon carrying a sapphire colored plastic tetrahedron: Guy gets sent in a small crammed space where he either masturbates until the producers send in the fx guys to make noise in the corner,
    Meanwhile fat vinny and the superloompa fuck around somewhere in an area of a supposed 'high ghost tracking area's luckily fat Von and his striped shirt from Kmart ducked tape each Pontiac of unrest for him to sit and act like a 500lb dying seal abouthow scared he is.

10seconds later he bolts out the room to megaloompa who yells about how he isn't afraid and the ghost are bullies and the episode is about right before they all meet back up and Zack pretends to see something, (but never face the camera the where said something was) eventually the show will end and the meet up with the caretakers of the properties and they explain how they got nothing but something.

13. omglmfao!!

14. #14 Heart, Oct 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    I actually find it pretty entertaining.

Good way to pass an hour of time.

15. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']Zack is a bigger douche thatn Zack Morris and Slater combined...I loved the show at first until i started to pick up on the phony shit they do like every other paranormal show. When they spend more time dickin around in the daylight touring the city like Tony-fuckin-bordain acting like total to-n they get serious for half of five minutes they go to the supposed ghost sight "Zack has a real personal moment' then the "Meth-head-bowling alley-teenaged-smoker who-wears-wranglers jeans- a- tan-shirt-with-a-screenprinted-wolf-and-a-moon-and-a-pewter necklace of an iorn cross or a dragon carrying a sapphire colored plastic tetrahedron: Guy gets sent in a small crammed space where he either masturbates until the producers send in the fx guys to make noise in the corner,
    Meanwhile fat vinny and the superloompa fuck around somewhere in an area of a supposed 'high ghost tracking area's luckily fat Von and his striped shirt from Kmart ducked tape each Pontiac of unrest for him to sit and act like a 500lb dying seal abouthow scared he is.

10seconds later he bolts out the room to megaloompa who yells about how he isn't afraid and the ghost are bullies and the episode is about right before they all meet back up and Zack pretends to see something, (but never face the camera the where said something was) eventually the show will end and the meet up with the caretakers of the properties and they explain how they got nothing but something.[/quote]

Wow really good way to waste your time cuz it's not fake at all.

You would know that of you payed close attention the whole time and did research on inter dimensional beings aka spirits.

Spirits are of the 4th dimension hence why we only see a orb of light because we cannot comprehend what a 4th dimension would look like.

They also have conversations that make sense with spirits using High frequency audio recorders.

Spirits/demons do exist.

You must be very closed minded to think it's fake at all.

16. I was very impressed with the 2004 documentary. Now its nothing short of a joke. *noise* "dude, bro its a spirit! Thee are some good episodes, but all they care about is ratings, its quite obvious.

17. Do you want to buy some magic beans?

I like these shows but they usually have all that equipment and go to all the supposed really haunted locations and then come back with fook all. Just some orbs like lots of people get on pictures and some sketchy audio.

Time is another dimension not spirits.

Great to watch high but not something you want to believe IMO :smoke:

18. [quote name='"Wizball"']

Do you want to buy some magic beans?

I like these shows but they usually have all that equipment and go to all the supposed really haunted locations and then come back with fook all. Just some orbs like lots of people get on pictures and some sketchy audio.

Time is another dimension not spirits.

Great to watch high but not something you want to believe IMO :smoke:[/quote]

Time doesn't even exist dude so you got your shit all fucked up.

And you can not believe if you want I don't care but it's all real.

19. :laughing: I think you need to read some science books instead of ghost stories :p

But whatever I'll leave you to it.

Its all real :laughing: I think you made this thread for a joke :smoke:

20. [quote name='"FoRsAkEn StOnEr"']

Wow really good way to waste your time cuz it's not fake at all.

You would know that of you payed close attention the whole time and did research on inter dimensional beings aka spirits.

Spirits are of the 4th dimension hence why we only see a orb of light because we cannot comprehend what a 4th dimension would look like.

They also have conversations that make sense with spirits using High frequency audio recorders.

Spirits/demons do exist.

You must be very closed minded to think it's fake at all.[/quote]

Its almost Christmas time so you can have it first

:(To the tune of deck the halls) *A minor
    "Deck the Threads©"

"Deck the threads with useless po-oost!
    Troll-lo-lo-lo-looo-lo-lo-loooo, They are bored and have no goals!, Troll-lo-lo-lo-looo-lo-lo-loooo,
    Don him now in queer apparel, Troll-lo-lo-la-la-laaa-lolololllll!, kill yourself you have no so-ul
    Troll-lo-lo-la-la-la-la-la-laaaaa, Troll-laa-laa-laaa-laaa-la-la-la-laaaaaaaa!"
    -created by EyeGetMoney™ for you half asses trolls