Ghislaine Maxwell, has been arrested by the FBI

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by PhorTwonie, Jul 2, 2020.

1. About time this piece of shit gets arrested. I am actually suprised the FBI got her. I knew she was hiding in America. Now what do you all think will happen? Will she be suicided like Epstien?

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. It all depends on what she knows about Hillary or Bill or..... :)
    But the odds of her suddenly turning up unliving is extremely high at the moment.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I hope you're right! I have a strong feeling she has dirt on a lot of people. She lived with Jeffrey Epstien and basically his right hand person in all of the crimes committed. You should read Ghislaine Maxwell's indictment that came out recently. She is fucked.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Let's not forget his other buddy too, Trump.
    With a former and sitting President, and the Prince, it could get hot quick.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. They actually hated each other. They have been seen in a couple of photos before because Trump held a lot of parties back in the day. If you do some research you'll know that they had problems with each other mainly based on real estate. They bought wanted the same property and Trump almost went bankrupt just to finally buy the estate. After that problem Trump has been going after him because he knows he fucks with kids. Why would someone guilty of that go after someone that has "dirt" on you. Don't believe everything you hear on the internet. It takes a deep dive to find the truth.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. 106693418_1620383324797172_8193389057117437927_n.jpg

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I think the only "truth" you found was the one you wanted to.

They were real good buddies until an incident or two happened at Mar Lago.
    Trump basically had to distance himself to protect his reputation/business there.

• Like Like x 3
  8. Hey if im wrong i'm wrong. cheers brother.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. i hope the cover is finally ripped off of this sick ring and if countries, royals, and elites fall as a result i will be cheering in the street. i tolerate zero abuse of a child in any manner but sexual crimes, guillotine.

turn em out in the yard and feel real terror.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Stick her in a tiny cell and never come back.

• Like Like x 1
  11. That's why Trump, the Prince and Clinton had him killed. He had too many high power names to name and could ruin soo much.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. you are wrong about Trump, he did not go to pedo island and he isnt a pedo. Trump is one of the main reasons Epstein was caught and also one of the reasons why Ghaislane Maxwell is in jail. If the Democratic party knew he was involved it would be ALL over the news... All they have is some pictures of him with memes on the internet. Also btw I am not a Trump supporter I just search for the truth.

13. I like to see some sources that you encountered in your "search for the truth".
    There doesn't seem to be any, just the opposite.

Inside the relationship of Trump and convicted sex offender Epstein, from party buddies to 'not a fan'
    Trump told New York Magazine in 2002 that he had known Epstein for 15 years, suggesting they met around 1987. In the profile, Trump said Epstein was a "lot of fun". He also said Epstein liked beautiful women as much as he did, and that many of them were on the "younger side". The pair are seen here in Palm Beach, Florida, in 1992.

14. It is a cited, factual truth that Trump worked with the Mob, its been documented in 2 different books I believe.

The thing about Power, that you need to understand, are Tethers. A Tether is when I connect myself with somebody, in such a way, that they can only orbit me, if they try to go against my wishes, I can simply invoke whatever I use to Tether them to make them fall back into line or potentially destroy them.

What Epstein was doing, I believe, was Tethering people to him and his associates, whoever his associates might be. By employing the Tether, unwillingly or willingly, Epstein is able to get what he wants and also keep his conduct under hush; furthermore, those Tethered to Epstein will substantiate his character, for they do not want to be seen with a known Pedophile and will attempt to hide his crimes.

Once you have enough people Tethered, the idea is that any door can be made open for you and likewise, you can open any door for anyone else... This is an enticing type of Persona to build and will undoubtedly bring many powerful figures to you, only for you to Tether them through whatever vices they have.

One of the things we can see about the story is this: it is not going away... It just keeps getting deeper and deeper.

Honestly, I don't know if they CAN kill Ghislaine... If they kill her and Epstein, this story will be talked about forever and will never be lived down... Hell, it is already at that status already, this would make it the event of the century.

15. It's a face that Trump for sure works for a mob, but some mobs even draw the line. The mafia has a rule they don't kill women or children. Trump's camp is corrupt as fuck but they don't fuck with little kids. There are different levels to evil. Ghislaine will probably be Covid'd and they will give her meds for it that will kill her. That is my guess.

16. Placing yourself in the way of the interests of powerful people will get you moved out of the way, man, woman or chilld... Do not believe such foolery as rules in the criminal underworld, the only reason these rules exist is because there are no rules... Think about it.

• Agree Agree x 1