GHG Dream Machine Gardens

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHardtGrower, Aug 30, 2015.

1. Should be good to go then with a mild veg around 150 - 300 PPM is where I put it. Sometimes I start at 150 and the second week when roots start poking out I up it to 300... depends on if I'm on my game or not, lol..

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  2. Does the ph go up or down? After. Day or days? Can it wonder?I have something for ph down just not up

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. I tend to need to PH down more often than up, but the PH can wander in the system... My water comes out at 7- 7.2, so unless I'm in flower, I'm usually pushing the water back down to 6 and then it stabilizes after a couple days.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
    • Like Like x 4
  4. #2205 GreenHardtGrower, Aug 29, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2016
    Blueberry in the window... Gave them a little foliar feeding with some micro and a dash of bloom, but I think I need to break out the Epsom for some magnesium and get some Gipson for some calcium. Supposedly doesn't affect PH...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Everything else in soil to include the autos which flowered and everything in this same soil are good to go... I see they are picky no matter what, lol...

I also topped them the other day, so they are a little pissed probably.

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  5. You use H2O2 in your clone soup ?? I read a couple guys say that was bad for root development .. I kind of thought it was bulkshit when I read it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  6. Definitely think its something going on cause I have coco and perlite pots that's covered in mycelium

• Like Like x 2
  7. Not only do I use it, I have saved clones in the cloner that had the slime and were starting to go mushy on the bottom using that stuff. I wouldn't use it in my regular water, particularly if I was using organics, but for cuttings in the cloner... I swear by it. I'm talking a cap full or two in 5-6 gallons of water. It oxygenates the water and keeps things clean! I also mist the leaves with the stuff while in the cloner... they love it. Also great for PM while in flower.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  8. I use h2o2 at 3ml per gallon in hydro if things are getting dirty or I haven't changed the water in a while and it's been awesome. Not sure what the common dose is but I've heard horror stories too about roots dying. I'm assuming they went way overboard with it though

• Like Like x 2
  9. Yeah, I'm sure you can go too far pretty quick. I've only had a couple bad instances where I needed a quarter cup per 6 gallons of water... I don't know what the math is on that per gallon, but that's a pretty good dose if you ask me. At the time though I didn't really have roots, just mushy stubs. I recall they came out pretty good... but the truth is in the city somewhere, lol..

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  10. That's exactly why I stopped using it. Mushy stems no roots. Pics when I get home. I'll set it up and give it a go again

• Like Like x 1
  11. Ordered some aloe vera flakes, malted barley, Oyster shell flower and some EM1 (soil inoculant) <--- Sounds pretty bomb all around!

Dr. Higa's Original EM-1 probiotic is a liquid blend of beneficial microorganisms, originally formulated by Dr. Teruo Higa, also known as Effective Microorganisms. Dr. Higa's Original EM-1 has many uses straight from the bottle, including as a probiotic for animal digestion and immune system enhancer, and a nontoxic household cleaner and mold/ mildew/ odor/ stain remover. It is a great way to replace many toxic cleaners and chemicals. It can also be used to make up to 5 gallons of probiotic or antioxidant superfood brew by fermenting with water, molasses, and other ingredients such as herbs, rock powders, ocean minerals, sea salt, etc. You can also brew a super plant food by fermenting EM-1 with molasses, high ORMUS rock powders, sea salt, organic rice bran and other organic plant material, and water. These microorganisms, when ingested or introduced into any living system, promote the growth of naturally occurring beneficial bacteria to achieve a healthy microbial balance by crowding out pathogenic organisms and helping "pleomorphic" organisms to convert from pathogenic, or harmful, to beneficial.

EM also breaks down and neutralizes toxins in the environment, making it useful for bioremediation of land and water.

Fresh And Alive! Dr. Higa's Original EM-1 Microbial Inoculant

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  12. I think summer just ended yesterday here in the PNW and I didn't realize it, lol... Looks like we've dropped into the 70s and below with clouds forever. The clones have been enjoying the days in the window, but them days are over, at least for a while. So....

IMG_5463.JPG

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  13. [​IMG]rk today she's got solid stems like my platinum another sighn of darkness if you ask me

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  14. Just submitted it :)
    ~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  15. Went to Home Depot to buy some plastic shelving for the garage, so I can organize my growing warehouse (pun intended). Picked up a few things so I can work on the Hashmaster 5000.

Hopefully this grinder will cut the saw blade and the titanium drill bit will punch the holes I need!
    IMG_5465.JPG
    Also found some of this rooting powder for $5. I'm fresh out of the purple goop which is expensive, so I figured I would give it a shot.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  16. I have several loads of trim including a big box of 9 lb hammer trim and underbud to shake!!

I think I'm almost there! Thanks to BNW ;)

[​IMG]

Gonna shake until heaven hears about it! Hash time!!

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 6
  17. Man if I get these Skywalker OG seeds, I may have to break out the the DWC tubs and chiller, lol... I'm only serious, lol...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  18. I'm considering firing up four in the Dwc tent this time. I can't believe how good the Heisenbergs smell. I have never smelled such a strong yet delicious aroma from a cannabis plant.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2