GHG Dream Machine Gardens

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHardtGrower, Aug 30, 2015.

1. I have one I'm about to pull it out n dust it off I gave up I think I was lacking in the mild veg nute deal

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have one I'm about to pull it out n dust it off I gave up I think I was lacking in the mild veg nute deal

• Like Like x 1
  3. I actually have have a 10 spot hydro setup too but I'm scared to use it idk wtf to do.

• Like Like x 2
  4. In a basement, I wouldn't sweat a leak or a flood near as much... I did like the bucket system for a lot of reasons. The one in my veg room was pretty spot on and I enjoyed never having to water. I added water and PHd it each morning and was good to go.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  5. Day 70, Think it's in the fourth week of flower now.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  6. [​IMG]nevills haze today[​IMG]nevill yesterday[​IMG]close up. She is a keeper man yeild fast growth 8 weeker excellent smoke and she tells you exactly what's wrong and when she's stressed.

• Like Like x 4
  7. I haven't tried growing a haze yet, but I have a few seeds to break in the next couple weeks. You got her praying real nice for ya! She's definitely happy...

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. That Romulan-k is a beast just shoving the headband out, lol... Canopy looks great though. Nice and even.

~GHG~

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  9. Maybe she just likes this area but she just thrives don't take much.

• Like Like x 2
  10. Duuuude is that the rk?

• Like Like x 2
  11. This one branch is the lowest branch on the candycane, so I would expect it to have less development than say buds further up, if I hadn't tied everything else down and intentionally left this little scorpion leg taller than every other branch. Given all the auxin talk related to LST, topping etc... I would have assumed that this leg at the very least would match the rest in terms of development.

IMG_5427.JPG IMG_5428.JPG

This leg should have been the one I tried to clone, but I was more interested in seeing what happened with the LST...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  12. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    You got the formula man.

• Like Like x 3
  13. Yep, already getting frost.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  14. Can I get a close up? Lol mine looks much different it's still vegging but it seems much different

15. I got a bag load of these Roots Excelurator gold bottles when I went to cannacon this year... I've never used House and Garden nutes, but they get rave reviews. This stuff is supposedly the best on the market and says it's organic, but it doesn't really say what's in it. I also have the tried and true Rapid Start from GH, which I know has Molybdenum as part of the ingredients. I suppose I'll try some of this stuff and see what's what... These ladies in my loveshack need to dig in and work those legs so they can dance!
    roots.jpg
    ROLES OF THE 16 ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS IN

~GHG~

• Like Like x 5
  16. Hey g do you think I can use some of my ff pk boosters trio to make a mild veg nute for the clone water

17. I could mix a pinch in some water then use lik5 mills of that water in my cloner lol

18. I can't honestly say bro. I've never even looked at the stuff at the grow shop, lol... PNW is probably the resident expert on the stuff. I just realized by looking at the FF website and feed schedule what PNW was talking about when he mentioned sledgehammer flush, lol... I thought that was some original shit, lol.. I was like damn that sounds intense for soil, haha

I suppose it depends on the contents of the product. I would go for GH micro and bloom in a very mild lucas formula, before I tried to use FF, which I believe is organic right? Could get messy bubbling and spraying in a bucket for two weeks. Using a mild lucas formula packs everything that's in the clonex solution except for some vitamin B1 and Thiamine, which allegedly helps the plants deal with stress...

I love the clonex though for clones... that and some H202 in there... makes for some beautiful roots

~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nah man its got hydro directions on em too

• Like Like x 1