GHG Dream Machine Gardens

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by GreenHardtGrower, Aug 30, 2015.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I made one out of a plastic coffee can and had good success. Just cut some holes in the lid and out little sponge things in there to hold the clones and put the air stone in there with some hrmones. I could fit six in it at a time and was just a regular folgers red plastic can

• Like Like x 2
  2. A bucket, airstone and a pump and manifold spraying water at the stems...
    IMG_0525.JPG
    ~GHG~

• Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome to the jungle baby!! lol... sorry found this looking for another pic, lol....
    IMG_7761.JPG

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  4. Now that's a fucking healthy clone!! Woot, woot, root root!!
    IMG_8252.JPG
    ~GHG~

• Like Like x 6
  5. What do you use. In the water? I have one wasn't so successfull their either.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Unicorns pee rainbows on them for him actually.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  7. Lol I agree.

• Like Like x 3
  8. I put 5 mils per gallon of some clonex juice in there, with a splash of H202... which comes out to 160 PPM for me and I have gone up as high as 300 PPM. In this thread is a complete step by step I did as I was cloning for a few hours and updated each step of the way.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 2
  9. The purple stuff and hydrogen peroxide ! That's it? And you got roots how soon? And did you ph your water

10. I use clonex gel (rooting hormone) and clonex nute solution. You know how you have an A and B formula? one bottle for veg and one for bloom? This clonex is just a mild veg solution adapted for cloning. The same bottle has lasted me for two years and I have made and sold over 1200 clones between 5 different shops.

Roots in 7-10 days... I was leaving them for 14 and sometimes 21 days.... That way I could pull them, cup them and reclone them a couple days later.

I use water that is at 65 degrees and I PH it to 6.0. It fluctuates for a few days a little, but I just redo it while I mist them down in the morning.

~GHG

• Like Like x 3
  11. Man, I think I just found a Training and Organizational Consulting job in the HR department at the Seattle UW... I fit every criteria they are looking for, but It looks like a little more public speaking than I was hoping to do.

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  12. Awesome possum!! Judging from your literary skills on here I think you would make a good public speaker too man, good luck!!

• Like Like x 3
  13. Believe me, I've done my fair share of public speaking and teaching, I'm just not a fan of it. Before I retired at the academy I had to speak to the graduating classes with the entire command and staff present. I was looking for a job that was a little less intense, lol...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 3
  14. Good luck bro ... I hope you get job

I was using mostly using my bubble cloner . It worked pretty good on everything but the hogs .. I could only get about 25 percent of them to root in there

Right before i shut things down I had put a bunch of cuts in clear solo cups with a clear solo on top of it . I had a few hogs and a couple other strains like that .. They was all rooted when I shut things down .. Kinda makes me think the coco cups work better than my bubble cloner ..

Seeing the results you and Crankz get from the aero cloner makes me think it's the best way to go though .... But a cup of coco with a make shift dome will get the job done if you don't have all that

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  15. Hahahahahah GHG is the clone master

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  16. Just take that same 5 gal bucket and build a mini manifold with a small pump to spray at the stems instead of relying on the air pump and stone to splash water up and keep things moist. All you need is a rod of PVC a few PVC connectors and some spray nozzles and that gave me something like 98-99% success rate. I even cloned a pretty big branch right into it. When I pulled it out it was already over 12" with side branching, lol...

~GHG~

• Like Like x 4
  17. Hahahahaha

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 2
  18. @toke7288

I know we mentioned microflora in hydro a few days ago on your thread (or lack thereof, as so many people believe, including me when I first started growing). I realized that wasn't a fact when I developed that springtail population in my 5 gallon pots and had to macro zoom to see what they were. There is an idea that hydro is just force feeding the plants, but that's not entirely true. There is no way a plant is going to take up kelp extract without some other processes taking place...

7 Facts That Will Make You Rethink the "Sterility" of Hydroponics

And this doctoral thesis is pretty interesting... I'm still reading it...
    http://pub.epsilon.slu.se/11393/1/rosberg_ak_140804.pdf

~GHG~

• Like Like x 6