Ghetto Life

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by respyshunt, May 17, 2010.

1. edgemere is mad far!

one of my aunts lives there and i never see her. she drives down to harlem haha. like A to the end train

farrr rock.

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmlNnx4zPEI]Big L - How Will i Make it - YouTube[/ame]

3. somebody noticed!! :hello: he claims he made a million off myspace in 6 months, and now he's a "high tier low key overseer of his criminal organization" then he quotes some shit from a mob movie..........seems phony as fuck

http://forum.grasscity.com/general/165687-internet-marketing-you-mean-i-can-make-money-online.html

and says hes in a gang and moves pounds of everything, and then glorifies being impovershed saying "good times outweigh bad times" and gives an example of good times "sittin on a bench in queensbridge with 30 *****s drinkin smokin laughin" i don't know anyone who thinks that outweighs all the violence and crime and stresss, then he just goes on and says more shit that makes him seem suspicious, then brags himself up says look at my post history, well it's already proven he lied about 9 year bid and he claims he moves so much drugs but all of his pickups are like a qp once every 1.5 months or just a couple nugs, seems like thats just his own smoke and he is trying to lead some fantasy internet thug life he heard from a song.

4. he said he was the dude who was holding the dog in the video, dark skin tone, yet in one of his earliest posts he said he was latino and his skin tone was that of milk. :confused_2:

5. dis dude faker than a 3 dollar bill

6. :bongin::bongin:lol damn

i guess im the only one from harlem then haha

7. yo your a fucking moron you need to edit that right now bout nythin i said you clown

8. #48 iCremateCanabis, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    i didn't tell you anything true but you repeating shit about this subjectwand not even correctly just makes you ...i don't even know how to put it online but don't speak on that shit in person and then come in the street

9. Damn brah don't come on here lying some people are really asking you serious stuff and you wanna play billy bad azz....internet gangsta seems to be very popular these dayz

10. Anybody can get pictures on here....info 2....don't give me a negative rep cuz I pulled your bitchass card. That's why got so many posts all you do is copy and paste.

11. #51 iCremateCanabis, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    idk why you keep furthering the discussion shrek without elbatorating why shit doesn't add up but also why you constantly put words in my mouth and shit....you post something, i state how it's wrong and you ignore it and you come with more of the same....edit it, the fuck.

12. Why yall gettin so heated, damn.

13. you dont know what you're talking about, i can say for myself i wasn't heated at all and i doubt he was either, seein as we edited our posts and took it to PM you should stop talking about it because it's instigating, but not only instigating you're tellin US how WE feel hence you don't know what you're talking about

14. I'm sorry Master, I won't speak on it again!

15. heres what life is really like in the ghetto OP...lol i went to city search and looked up the neighborhood i lived at for 15 years...here are the reviews that came up...

1. I have been here for almost a year and really want to leave!!! I do agree on the strays that are running around all the time and at night barking. I just dont feel safe scared some one is going to break in, there are always thugs walking around at night. There was one night that I was coming home and there was a huge fight in the middle of the street I was scared I hade my children with me. When something goes wrong no one comes to fix it. I do not let my children play outside unless I am with them I really don't trust the people that live there. There should be some changes for it to be a safer place for working family that are good people. I am currently looking for another place for my family and I, I do not care if I have a broken lease my families well being is worth it.

2.first day i moved in, they broke into my home. a few days later, my walls were sprayed painted on red. my truck was just a month later broken into. we have spent more on security than on the house payment. i made a horrible mistake buying this home. no one is safe here. And the office managment, the worst service i have had ever. they dont care about the community, they dont live here, so why should they care. no matter what kind of deal you might get on a mobile home here, dont get it. you'll be moving into hell. literally!

3.Today, some of the dumbest idiots who live at valley ridge mobile home park on A Street are having a bonfire between the mobile homes. Besides the obvious stupidity, possibility of burning someone's home down, & the current COUNTY FIRE BAN; they are letting their kids: ages 3 to 8 run thru and around the fire. I called the manager. She said go ahead & call the fire or police dept. I told her I don't know their street address cause its dark out & I can't see it. So I described to her which trailer it was. She said she had no idea which one I was talking about. Even though it's the SAME party house every freakin weekend! Typical pile of crap manager. Thanks for nothing. What a hell hole.

16. Ghetto life is a mirage.

17. I leave my car unlocked all the time, and right now the front door of my house is open (besides the screen door). I left my wallet on my car seat but I dont really care, I always make sure too leave my GPS and radar on my windsheild too.

18. what are you saying? you live in a bad area and still do that? or you live in a nice area and don't gotta worry? of course in the hood it's more a opprotunity crime and it'd be taken, but people organize and go to the burbs and go out all night, raid unlocked cars or smash window, open garages, get all types of shit, GPS, keys, ipods, laptops, purses, wallets etc.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xe2ztSyZPOk]Rakim 'In the Ghetto' - YouTube[/ame]

19. I live deep in the burbs, an old black lady moved down the street and thats the only black person I see everyday