Ghetto Life

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by respyshunt, May 17, 2010.

1. Thats why the majority of the people in the hood are trapped, that's all you know, & that's all you wanna know.

The hood ain't for you, it's to destroy you, & keep you down! It's all a setup if you really look at it. You a grown man in a gang? You can't stand on your own? If you could you would need Trinitarios.

2. #22 iCremateCanabis, Aug 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2011
    blahblah

3. motherfuka you dont know nothing about this man lol

4. #24 iCremateCanabis, Aug 19, 2011
    so you met and got to know him? probably not......so motherfucka you know as much as i know from his posts

i'm just judging from his post, seems like he thinks shooting in the ghetto's are over high school drama, lmao, that only people struggling in projects are single mothers, lmao, and that he can't talk about certain things, but the hood is good for his occupation, then he says he has a pipeline connection for raw lmao on a boat and he's high level and he gives it to assosciates to get off? and he plays a role in an organization over seeing things? and "30 nigs chillin on a bench drinkin smokin jokin sounds like you're making shit up you heard from a song, who the FUCK says "nigs" LMAO lmao...........................hahahaahhahahjahahahahahahhaha. sooo much wrong here

5. #25 iCremateCanabis, Aug 19, 2011
    blahblah

6. I replied in private message, you know what it is iCremateCanabis -- i deleted my posts because of the rules, but like i said, my post history speaks for itself.

7. yeah its not that nice seen my first dead body when i was 6 then 2 years latter my dad got shot in the head during a run through he didnt die :) getting stabbed when i was 13 in the chest 3 times and once in the guts but i never never found it had for drugs boi

8. sup guys, Im a white boy from the 'burbs

9. Definitely aint that great, I mean sure I love stuntin with my crew but end up in the wrong hood get clapped at real fast. Crip set.

Not everyone has nice cars, 12 year olds sellin crack because dad aint around and mom can't support em, dying at 18 because your own *****s wanna stick you for that paper (c.i.p quanny).

I'm glad its where I grew up at though, when people get to pullin and see your crew got 3 choppas on deck they get goin real fast.

@wunschshrek real talk you know whats up

10. you aready

:wave:

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmNaRRNBdjA]Aint No Love-Tom G ft Frank Lini (Kush n Kupz) - YouTube[/ame]

12. The ghetto is all one big trap.

And the majority of the people living there have fell for it.

13. Lmao this guys trying to act hard on the Internet

14. The ghetto is a niggga trap, take the cheese
    Soon as you do it here come the police
    Invented and designed fo' us to fail
    Where you gon' end up, dead or in jail
    - Ice Cube

15. #36 LegitBaller, Aug 19, 2011
    "the ghetto? the ghetto aint nothin' to dream about
    tryna get out, now thats somethin' to think about" - rappin 4 tay

16. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUqNHaqPGZM]Too Short - The Ghetto (Video) - YouTube[/ame]

17. sounds like you just watched the nothin but a g thang video lol

18. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gK1e2TCFAA]Dr Dre - Nothin But A G Thang MUSIC VIDEO - YouTube[/ame]

19. the hood is what it is.

dont want to accept but kind of need too, unless you leave which usually causes stress among your peers espec wen u come back.. cus if u got the mentality your comin back to your block, whether its for milk, seein a homie or gettin drugs.

killings go down, alot alot of robbing goes down and infinite drugs if u got the cash. which is every poor neighborhood.

nyc neighborhoods change greatly per block lol. like 3 street down and u got million dollar places. its not as bad as it was in the 70's 80's