Ghetto Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by FunkDoctorPot, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Whats up everybody. Love the site this is my first independent grow, I've helped other people grow but never on my own. Heres the setup I have a 3x7 Closet. Turned into a room. 600 watt digital hps system which is air cooled. 1 inline fan 4". 2 4" clip on fans and a 18" 3 speed fan.
    (pretty cheap I know)!!!
    5 Lemon G Clones ( Lemon OG X G-13)
    5 Blueberry Clones ( DJShort BlueBerry X Oregon blueberry)
    One Mystery Bag Seed ( Looks Like A Indica)
    I'm in week 1 of veg
    Light warrior soil( I know it was free!!)
    Pure Blend Grow
    CaLMag
    PH 6.0-6.5
    72-82%( night-day)
    42% humid.
    18hrs

Attached Files:

2. Alright it's week 2 and these girls are moving!! Fast. I bumped up the calmag. 20ml per gal x1 gal = 20ml duh lol. And the lemon kush loves it. All green

Attached Files:

3. Yo bro! You got some good genetics there. Take care of em.
    How high up is that light? Looks like you could drop it. You can keep that 600watter around 24"

4. Thanks I'm getting some cherry pie teens Saturday lol I'm going kush Krazy lol!! I ran out of chain, off to the hydro store for Toyota ratchet string!! I know the light should be a lot closer!! But overall good!!! I'm a Indica man.

5. **Update** Got Tired Of Waiting So I Bush Masted Them Saturday the 5th. Didn't get to grab them cherry pie teens till Monday by Thursday I will hit them also with bush master. I will upload a few pics. Week 1 of flowering starts Tuesday for my lemon og and blueberrys

6. Week 1 looks good super nova is crap. Lowered the lights down and you can see the smile on there faces lol I love this

Attached Files:

7. Week 4 of flowering

Attached Files:

8. Looking nice! Sub'd

9. Thanks B2G, I think I jumped the gun, when I flipped them!! That bush master is no joke lol now vertical height growth at all

10. Plants generally stop vertical growth around the 4th week of flowering anyways.

11. Lookin tasty! Subbed.

12. How is your grow going?