Ghetto dispensary stories

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ogderp, Dec 30, 2017.

1. Just felt like sharing 3 stories I have of some really sketchy dispensaries that I’ve visited in the past, feel free to share yours as well if you have any.

The first one was this place that you couldn’t even tell was there, you just had to know the address to know you were in the right place. It was next to a smoke shop and you had to hit a button to be buzzed in. Once I was inside, the waiting room was just an empty room with a couple fold out plastic chairs and a fold out plastic table in the middle of the room with a laptop and a bunch of scattered papers on it. The sales room wasn’t any better, it looked like it was set up in 30 minutes and the budtender used their bare hands to reach in the jar to get some nugs out for me. And once I got home, I saw that one of them had seeds in it!

The second one was in a back alley and also located behind a smoke shop. You had to walk through a gate and go in this sketchy building behind the smoke shop. Me and my friend walked up after we finally found out how to get back to where it was and the guys inside the dispensary were staring us down through the screen door as we walked up, my friend waited outside since he didn’t have a card and the guy inside locked the screen door behind me. There was even less in this waiting room, but this one also had a cheapy fold out plastic table with a laptop to check people in. The sales room in this one looked like it took even less time to set up and there was even a water spigot sticking out of the wall behind the budtender, bought some edibles from there that did absolutely nothing.

The entrance to the last one was also located in a back alley, but this one I will say had a slightly better waiting room than the rest it was still pretty bad, it looked like they got all of their waiting room furniture from the free section on Craigslist and also looked like it was set up in like 5 minutes. The sales room actually had no bud in it, only pictures of the strains they have. The budtender said that they weren’t allowed to keep bud inside the shop and that she had to get it out of her car and give it to me after I was walking away from the shop. So after I chose what I wanted and paid, she said to go ahead and start walking and she’ll catch up to me. She came up from behind me and handed me the bud and then went back inside. This bid was actually pretty good quality, but it was still sketchy as fuck.

Anyone else ever been to a ghetto dispensary?

• Like Like x 1